Patricia Morison RTS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner

Patricia Morison RTS!

Post by peterslawford »

I wasn't sure whether I would hear back from this address because it was removed from the database, but I was really disappointed to get this RTS as I'm a huge fan of Miss Morison's. :( I think it was really strange that it took over three months just for my request to be sent back to me, and I was sad to see just how beaten up the envelope was. If anyone has a current address for her I would really love to have it! {??}

Sent: 7/12/17
Received: 10/25/17

http://surfmypictures.com/image/6b132ab ... rfr3g.html

I sent a photo, letter of request, and a self-addressed envelope to:

Patricia Morison
400 Hauser Blvd
Apt 9L
Los Angeles, CA 90036-5571
USA

Thanks anyway, Fanmail! {??}
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
AutographDiva

Re: Patricia Morison RTS!

Post by AutographDiva »

She stopped signing last year. She was sending out a note apologizing. Guessing she is no longer doing that. The address is current.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

AutographDiva wrote:She stopped signing last year. She was sending out a note apologizing. Guessing she is no longer doing that. The address is current.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I haven't seen a note on any of the past failures, so I wasn't sure what was going on. :( Thanks for letting me know!
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi peterslawford :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Mrs Morison no longer signs autographs :neutral:

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Patricia Morison on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)