Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post by AutographDiva »

CaptainJoseph wrote:Does anyone actually ever ask for or even want her advice?
Not that I have ever seen. She just trolls posts on people that she knows all about and "contributes" lol. :lol:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

CaptainJoseph wrote:Does anyone actually ever ask for or even want her advice?
No one ever asks for advice on here like that. I take the time to post cause why would they wanna waste money....? CTFU!! Some may say "i wanna know the truth on signing habits" but they still send and when they get a RTS months later or a fake photo back, they wanna b*tch or complain like a little girl lol...but there are some members on here that send to people like Beyonce or Madonna.. and you know what? At the end of the day, they are wasting their money and time because TTM, those a list celebs WILL NOT reply back via agency. They will not. Period. PRIME EX===> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1337090 Miley won't reply via agency either. lol. You have to have other resources and if they don't have other resources, they won't get that success from them. So NO, it's not like they ask, BUT I just do it, so that when they get a RTS or a fake one back, and I see it, i will comment; which BTW has happen tons of times... {up}

I've been doing this for years and I do know signing habits. But people wanna act like I don't because I go around telling the truth about authenticity. But wanna message me to ask me? That's fine. I'm still helping in the long run.
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AutographDiva wrote:Don't ever get DG started on Britny. Those convos are hilarious! She gets SO mad anyone gets anything from Brit. They are ALL fake! lol Keep babbling DG. You continue to say what you "know as fact" and we will keep laughing at your posts. :razz:
The ones from her Circus Tour (2009) and Vegas (2014-17) are fake...her assistant signs for her. But you don't have to believe it. And i'm not the one who gets mad. I'm just real. I do NOT nor will I EVER collect fake autographs. I have a real successes from Britney, Beyonce, Madonna and rare singers who don't sign anymore. i'm not hurting. TRUST HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Call me a troll if you want to for being honest, THAT'S FINE haha, but at the end of the day...Guess what? My books are growing and rare with people ya'll will never get unless u buy 'em :mrgreen:

(and if you wanna see, LMK. But I'm sure you don't wanna see cause ya'll HATE to be proven wrong.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote: Oh I faked it, did I? Cool.
Yup. {up}

And I will go under a bridge. :lol: At least I have some character as far as being honest. At least I can accept it. HAHA!! Stay @ 'Delusion Street' with everyone else on this forum.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Yup. {up}

And I will go under a bridge. :lol: At least I have some character as far as being honest. At least I can accept it. HAHA!! Stay @ 'Delusion Street' with everyone else on this forum.

You’re actually getting very boring now. How about you stay on “Know Nothing Lane” and stop replying to this post when myself and several others all think you’re wrong and have proved it countless times? Take a hint, do one.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Yup. {up}

the only character you have are the characteristics of a cunt

can't relate
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

dancingirl2 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
Yup. {up}

the only character you have are the characteristics of a cunt

can't relate
And now she shows her true colors. That is why I don't deal with her. This hobby is not a cheap one and is not for cheap people. The only person I see talking about wasting money is DG. Like I said, keep trolling. It is what you are known for. That and being a joke for everyone to laugh at. Just keep in mind that her "truth" is just that...hers.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AutographDiva wrote:And now she shows her true colors. That is why I don't deal with her. This hobby is not a cheap one and is not for cheap people. The only person I see talking about wasting money is DG. Like I said, keep trolling. It is what you are known for. That and being a joke for everyone to laugh at. Just keep in mind that her "truth" is just that...hers.[/color]
I didnt say that cunt comment...that is from 'dancingirl2' That was not me. I am and will ALWAYS be real and authentic. I only have one account and one account only. {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:You’re actually getting very boring now.
okay, be gone then. {up} (like I said if you wanna talk, comment back. I'm sure you will) ;)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dancingirl2 wrote:the only character you have are the characteristics of a cunt

can't relate
aww another person obsessed with me? how sweet. My own little fan club. I should start charging people $10 per month.