Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:You know what you’re talking about? Oh right, did you invent this hobby? Tell us everything!
In your first original comment you clearly stated “she will not reply” which does not specify whether that’s TTM or by email, you just say she won’t reply. So the very fact this girl then got a success via the private email I have to her proves you don’t know as much about this hobby as you think you do, because guess what? She got a reply! :mrgreen:
Also, I was correct with ‘realise’ since I am British but thanks very much for trying to make me look dumb by correcting the (already correct) spelling!
Nope, I never said I know everything, but if you wanna give me that credit, that's nice of you. {up} However celebs are usually nicer when it comes to email requests vs TTM esp if they are a-listers being that they are on the move so much. And you can spell it however you want, but I spell it the US way (hence the correction, dont be so sensitive) 8)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

dancingirl1 wrote:Nope, I never said I know everything, but if you wanna give me that credit, that's nice of you. {up} However celebs are usually nicer when it comes to email requests vs TTM esp if they are a-listers being that they are on the move so much. And you can spell it however you want, but I spell it the US way (hence the correction, dont be so sensitive) 8)
Oh that’s funny because you sure parade around this forum like you know everything, but whatever you say :lol:
You didn’t say that in your original post, you said “she won’t reply” which implies even you didn’t have a clue that she would reply via the email, even though you’re a know it all...
Done with this discussion now, boring me. Entertained a few people though judging by my private messages! :lol:
Eastenders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eastenders »

dancingirl1 wrote:she won't reply.
she replied to the email DUMB ASS
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eastenders wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Eastenders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eastenders »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Eastenders wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Usually what dancinggirl is referring to but can not articulate is that she did not receive a success...
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:Oh that’s funny because you sure parade around this forum like you know everything, but whatever you say :lol:
You didn’t say that in your original post, you said “she won’t reply” which implies even you didn’t have a clue that she would reply via the email, even though you’re a know it all...
Done with this discussion now, boring me. Entertained a few people though judging by my private messages! :lol:
Well I know what I know. And I KNOW that Jessica will not reply via TTM cause she gets tons of mail. But private email is a completely different story. Fact. I'm sure people "messaged you." But okay bye. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Oh that’s funny because you sure parade around this forum like you know everything, but whatever you say :lol:
Well I know what I know. And I KNOW that Jessica will not reply via TTM cause she gets tons of mail. But private email is a completely different story. Fact. I'm sure people "messaged you." But okay bye. {up}
Well you obviously don't no much if you're insinuating that Jessica doesn't reply when in fact, it has been proven that she DOES in fact reply via email. Imagine not being able to admit you're wrong for once in your life :lol: But okay bye. {up}
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:

Turns out you don’t know all that much then since you’re STILL going on about it, even though Jessica clearly sent this girl an autograph. Doesn’t matter if it was TTM or via email, you said “she won’t reply” and she clearly has so that’s the end of it...

Also, messages, I did actually. Here’s a lovely example from one of your many admirers:

“Hi :) Your argument with that dancingirl1 was hilarious, he's been on the forum for years and is such a buzzkill, you handled him wonderfully :lol:”

If you’d like another example, let me know I’ll be happy to send them to you :lol:
CaptainJoseph
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CaptainJoseph »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:Nope, I never said I know everything, but if you wanna give me that credit, that's nice of you. {up} However celebs are usually nicer when it comes to email requests vs TTM esp if they are a-listers being that they are on the move so much. And you can spell it however you want, but I spell it the US way (hence the correction, dont be so sensitive) 8)
Oh that’s funny because you sure parade around this forum like you know everything, but whatever you say :lol:

I just want to say that I was definitely entertained. Congrats on the private address find and success. Great job standing up for yourself and standing your ground.
Successes: Nadine Crocker, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Scarlett Johannson, Tom Welling, Stephen Amell, Wallis Day, Katie Cassidy, Misha Collins, Gal Gadot over 100 autographed comic books
Below is my collection of autographs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/josephkc/

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 4b9&type=1

Check out my other photos and feel free to join my facebook page or just drop me a message

Most Wanted: Smallville Cast, Supernatural Cast, and Vampire Diaries Cast- Any help accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage