Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nataliew21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post by Nataliew21 »

Return to Sender from Jessica Simpson

address..

Jessaica Simpson
pmk and bnc
8687 Melrose ave
Los Angeles CA 90069

Envelope..
http://surfmypictures.com/image/bc9a9d0 ... rus7c.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post by admin »

Hi Nataliew21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jessica Simpson
Luna Ent
116 Nassau Street
Suite 615
New York, NY 10038
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jessica Simpson on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

she won't reply.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

dancingirl1 wrote:she won't reply.
Jessica has been responding to email requests again recently, so yes she will reply if you use the correct email.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nataliew21 wrote:Return to Sender from Jessica Simpson

address..

Jessaica Simpson
pmk and bnc
8687 Melrose ave
Los Angeles CA 90069

Envelope..
http://surfmypictures.com/image/bc9a9d0 ... rus7c.html

I have sent you a message, I have included the private email address that you can get an autograph from Jessica with. Just please don’t share it or post it on your Success post when you receive one, as it’s a private email for a reason. I gave it you as a gesture of good will :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Jessica has been responding to email requests again recently, so yes she will reply if you use the correct email.
I'm sure she will email, but I was talking about TTM. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:
I'm sure she will email, but I was talking about TTM. {up}
Not be fair, you could have been talking in general because nowhere in your post did it mention a lack of response TTM, but cool {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

you can assume that..email is easier ESP in 2017. Trust me, I know. I've been doing this since 2006 and time s HAVE def changed with fan mail.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:you can assume that..email is easier ESP in 2017. Trust me, I know. I've been doing this since 2006 and time s HAVE def changed with fan mail.
Ah I didn't realise you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one. :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:Ah I didn't realise you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one. :mrgreen:
Hey, I may have hundreds of successes, but it's just advice. However, if you don't wanna accept it, waste your money. Fine by me. :D