Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jessica Simpson...RTS

Post by dancingirl2 »

Bye gary anderson aka dancinggirl1 xxxx
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

i can not lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

everyone is sooooo mad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dancingirl2 wrote:everyone is sooooo mad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
why are they made for? Is it only cause of your joke?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

dancingirl1 wrote:

:mrgreen: What is made? Can american gays not spell properly ? Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: instead of playing with your little peni$ you need to learn to spell. :D {up}
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

dancingirl1 wrote:i can not lol.

You can if you want
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

RachelG wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:i can not lol.

You can if you want

I cant either
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RachelG wrote: :mrgreen: What is made? Can american gays not spell properly ? Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: instead of playing with your little peni$ you need to learn to spell. :D {up}
Using your own words that you said in the Petyon Manning thread....
RachelG wrote:Thats very rude and uncalled for.
But in reply to your homophobic and immature comment, it was thanks to spell check; get over it :D and I know you are mad that you never had the pleasure to see my peni$, since I turned you down and all, but please don't stay mad. It's an ugly color on you. {up}
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

RachelG wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:

:mrgreen: What is made? Can american gays not spell properly ? Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: instead of playing with your little peni$ you need to learn to spell. :D {up}
was there really any need for that?
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

Nataliew21 wrote:Return to Sender from Jessica Simpson

address..

Jessaica Simpson
pmk and bnc
8687 Melrose ave
Los Angeles CA 90069

Envelope..