Glenn Close success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Glenn Close success!

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, picture to be signed, SASE on August 4th, 2017
Received: Different photo signed on October 23rd, 2017!

Address (in database) used:

Glenn Close
Trillium Productions
P.O. Box 1560
New Canaan, CT 06840

Though this is not the picture I sent and it's not personalized, I am still excited about this. :) She is so skilled and talented--a great actress.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

ALINICHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Glenn Close success!

Post by ALINICHE »

I recieved the same picture as you did from her agency but I managed to recieve her personalised autograph from the theatre later))Nevertherless, congrats! {up} Great success! 8) She is an awesome actress!))
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's an autopen
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
ALINICHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALINICHE »

As far as I know Glenn doesn't send autopens to her fans
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

ALINICHE wrote:As far as I know Glenn doesn't send autopens to her fans
Yes, thank you.... She has sent similar pictures and similar autographs, but they aren't too identical. And if they do look alike, she is a bit old and must have been signing for a while, so her signatures look pretty similar anyway.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Its 100% autopen ive had tbe same one twice from her.

Anyway Im not going to argue about it you can believe what you want i dont give a toss :lol:
ALINICHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALINICHE »

Here is an autograph in the same photo which I recieved from her. You can compare. The signature is a bit different anyway

http://surfmypictures.com/image/c87d136 ... 3ppcg.html
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

I can't say for sure that it is an autopen, but I can add that the sig is a lot different than her in-person (non-rushed) signature. Maybe worth an authentication on this one? Congrats on a response either way! As long as you are happy with it! ;-)
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlphaOmega »

It amuses me how hard people want to prove something someone got free in the mail is fake.
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
mantas

Post by mantas »

AutographDiva wrote:I can't say for sure that it is an autopen, but I can add that the sig is a lot different than her in-person (non-rushed) signature. Maybe worth an authentication on this one? Congrats on a response either way! As long as you are happy with it! ;-)
I think her signature is very different (view google) . The signature which I have from her also via venue is different from the signature in your venue post. 8)