Peter Capaldi autograph

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tlise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Capaldi autograph

Post by tlise »

Kept meaning to send for one for Hubby's 50th as he is a big fan of Doctor Who and shares his birthday and forgot as we have 2 children's birthdays in the same week too (not good planning) anyway Daughter posted it for me 29th March 16, was expecting anything between 1-3 months and it arrived 5th April 16! I don't know if its a re-print or not but I don't care. He has it (and can stop being jealous of my personalised David Tenant one :P)
Used the address: United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE

I sent a large sae which was over big and over stamped, but better be safe than sorry :)
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Peter Capaldi autograph

Post by Jasonm1970 »

Looks like a newer pre-print but it's better than the old black and white one that was being sent out for ages. I might just send for one of these....they've even got the new Sonic Screwdriver on it.
Say Something Nice!
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

Wow!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi tlise :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Capaldi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
edwardtremethick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by edwardtremethick »

I was in the UK last year, and I sent a letter to the address requesting an autograph, I live in Australia, so I sent a stamped envelope along inside another one, with my home address in Australia on it. This was almost 1 and a half years ago (June last year) I still have not had anything back, who should I contact, the agents, the UK postal service or the Australian postal service?
edwardtremethick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by edwardtremethick »

I was in the UK last year, and I sent a letter to the address requesting an autograph, I live in Australia, so I sent a stamped envelope along inside another one, with my home address in Australia on it. This was almost 1 and a half years ago (June last year) I still have not had anything back, who should I contact, the agents, the UK postal service or the Australian postal service?
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

If people don't care if they get a preprint back. Then why not just go to ebay and print one up. Would save on postage. I could get Monroe, harlow garbo chaplin etc. Just my 2 cents.
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

Its a print {up}

Its because he gets to many requests :mrgreen:

I dont blame him i would do the same if i was him.