Gerard Way Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Poe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gerard Way Success!!!

Post by Poe »

Okay, I sent this off in July, from the UK to the US, and that was before I knew that you can't send carded envelopes with just one International stamp, so I'd sort of given it up for a lost cause, but today (today was such a good post day!) 20th October, I received the self-same envelope back with a signed photo and a note (!!!) apologising for the delay. Like, Gerard, you do not need to apologise, like, ever. I'm so thrilled with this, I've loved MCR and everything that's sprung from that since 2004 (I'm old, okay) and this was just so awesome.

Photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/80e36c3 ... e630t.html

I can't remember which address I sent it to now, I'm presuming it's the Warner Bros one on the database, but can't confirm it as I don't have any records from then. But yes! Really didn't think I'd get a reply from Gerard so I did actually say "oh my god!" when I opened it. :D :D :D
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Gerard Way Success!!!

Post by LunaMellark »

Poe wrote:Okay, I sent this off in July, from the UK to the US, and that was before I knew that you can't send carded envelopes with just one International stamp, so I'd sort of given it up for a lost cause, but today (today was such a good post day!) 20th October, I received the self-same envelope back with a signed photo and a note (!!!) apologising for the delay. Like, Gerard, you do not need to apologise, like, ever. I'm so thrilled with this, I've loved MCR and everything that's sprung from that since 2004 (I'm old, okay) and this was just so awesome.

Photo: https://imgur.com/a/hwBRs

I can't remember which address I sent it to now, I'm presuming it's the Warner Bros one on the database, but can't confirm it as I don't have any records from then. But yes! Really didn't think I'd get a reply from Gerard so I did actually say "oh my god!" when I opened it. :D :D :D
Wow this is amazing!! Congrats :D deffo need to send to him, I love MCR!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again Poe :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Gerard Way
Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
3300 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} Gerard Way on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
kentliam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kentliam »

{up} nice success i got a autograph from Gerard way as well i sent a few 8x10 photos with a pre payed latter he sent me a comic signed instead and did not send the photos back and used a different letter but still a grate success. [us] to [ca] :D i was pretty :shock: surprised he actually signed tho.
he did not create this comic but may have done some work on it but he dose own the company which i thought was still pretty cool
http://surfmypictures.com/image/f0db9b2 ... us5e3.html <<arrow$ [ugotmail]
not sure when sent but i recived it march 21 2019