Shirley Henderson Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ohmyHARRYPOTTER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shirley Henderson Success

Post by ohmyHARRYPOTTER »

Shirley Henderson
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL
UK
GREAT! Shirley sent my photo and a larger photo both personalised!
also a hand written letter giving the acting advice I asked for :)
24/09/17 - 20/10/17
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Success

Post by FCM »

Great success! Might you be able to tell me what country you live in? I wrote to her before you did and haven't gotten a response yet. I'm wondering if the reason you got a response quicker than I did could be because you live closer to where you sent the letter to. I live in the USA.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Shirley Henderson Success

Post by admin »

Hi ohmyHARRYPOTTER :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shirley Henderson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Success

Post by FCM »

FCM wrote:Great success! Might you be able to tell me what country you live in? I wrote to her before you did and haven't gotten a response yet. I'm wondering if the reason you got a response quicker than I did could be because you live closer to where you sent the letter to. I live in the USA.
Never mind; I received her autograph yesterday! :D It just takes a longer time for one person to receive it than it does another. I'll post it later on today! {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.