Multiple Christopher Guest RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Multiple Christopher Guest RTS

Post by FCM »

Though neither of these addresses are the one in the database, I am still posting this to show that these addresses do not work.

Date sent: August 30th, 2017
Date received RTS: September 9th, 2017

Address used:

Christopher Guest
122/126 Barlow Rd
Ketchum, ID 83340

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Date sent on: August 30th, 2017
Date received RTS on: October 2nd, 2017

Address used:

Christopher Guest
Go Film
51 E. 12th St Fl. Fl 7
New York, NY 10003

Uploaded with surfmypictures

If you've seen other RTS posts of mine where I post failures that I had with an address that is not in the database, you may be asking by now, "Why aren't you trying the address in the database?" I often am/will, but sometimes I don't want to waste my postage on an address that's 99.997% likely I won't get a response from. Some companies, like William Morris Endeavor Entertainment or United Talent Agency, you'll never have a success with. Though you never know, it's highly predictable. Christopher Guest is supported by the United Talent Agency and was in The Princess Bride, so I'm guessing hundreds have sent to him (yet there aren't any successes posted), so I'm trying new addresses for him that he might respond by. I will share the address if I have a success.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Multiple Christopher Guest RTSs

Post by mjsavage2001 »

Here's another one that won't work: 123 Any Street, Anytown, CA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Christopher Guest RTS

Post by admin »

Hi again FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Christopher Guest
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Christopher Guest on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)