Sissy Spacek, Oscar Winning Actress, Fast Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Vivian Iker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sissy Spacek, Oscar Winning Actress, Fast Success!

Post by Vivian Iker »

I wrote to actress Sissy Spacek on October 2, 2017, and I got a reply from her today, October 13, 2017! She didn't say much, just said, "Thank you for you're kind comments" and signed off with her name. Short, sweet, and to the point! The address I used was different than the database one listed here.

The address I got this from was:

Sissy Spacek
1274 Beau Val Farm Road
Gordonsville, VA 22942-1810
*NO SCANNER
zooiiks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sissy Spacek, Oscar Winning Actress, Fast Success!

Post by zooiiks »

Congrats! Very curious if this one is real
2020 successes - John Larroquette, Dan Castellaneta, Anthony Edwards, Pedro Almodovar, Laura Linney, Ali MacGraw, Lucy Liu, Dana Delany, Carrie Coon, Padma Lakshmi, Ruby Rose, Tyne Daly, Robert Patrick, Jerry O'Connell, Ciaran Hinds, Joe Lo Truglio, Blair Underwood, Mark Addy, Robin Lord Taylor, Sarah Wayne Callies, Edie McClurg, Aimee Garcia, Dyan Cannon, Anne Winters, Linda Harrison, Nancy Kovack, Sabrina Gennarino, Madison Lintz, George Will, Tommy Chong, Ronny Cox, David Garrison. Michael Urie, Bob Eubanks, Dee Bradley Baker, Benjamin McKenzie, Jim Belushi, Macsen Lintz, Randy Travis, Bill Conti, Frank Abagnale, Michael Eisner, Harold Baines, Bobby Richardson, Jack McDowell, Rafael Palmeiro, Troy Tulowitzki, Dick Butkus, Anthony Munoz, Dan Dierdorf, Cliff Harris, Eli Manning, William Perry, Sterling Shepard, Bob Cousy, Maurice Cheeks, Paul Westphal, Guy Carbonneau, Doug Gilmour, Alex Delvecchio, Vaclav Nedomansky, Lou Lamoriello, Harry Sinden, Hayley Wickenheiser, Dan Jansen, Dara Torres,
Vivian Iker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vivian Iker »

Thank you! From what I got, it looks quite on the square; written all out in black pen, probably either BIC or Papermate, on the whitespace of the index card I sent over.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again Vivian Iker :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sissy Spacek on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Looks like we have another "Atticus Finch" type of collector here. Great and rare successes with no proof. Save your stamps or look for other successes from these celebs this collector claims to have received.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mads75 »

we need proofs :mrgreen:
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
ghl921
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ghl921 »

I have tried 3 times in the past 4 years......noticed that this person just joined fanmail.biz just a couple of weeks ago. I agree with a previous person's post....SAVE YOUR STAMPS. Unless there is proof, you would be certainly wasting your money. Sissy doesn't sign through the mail.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Where's the photo?
Jeffrey Girling
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jeffrey Girling »

I would like to ask Sissy Spacek one question. - Was Sissy Spacek in St. Paul, MN in early 1972?- I once met a young woman in St. Paul in early 1972, who looked just like Sissy Spacek, but I can't remember what her name was, and I only knew her for a day or two. - I later became a fan of Sissy Spacek, and I have wondered if that young woman was her every since
Last edited by Jeffrey Girling on Tue May 08, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey Girling
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jeffrey Girling »

I'm a Sissy Spacek fan.