RTS Sebastian Stan Infinity War Address

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Poe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

RTS Sebastian Stan Infinity War Address

Post by Poe »

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/KQAqg

Sent to Infinity War filming location (Avengers Infinity War, GA 30214) on 22nd of July, just got it bounced back to me today, 13th of October. Bit disappointed because the address was listed as good 'til December at the time, but ah well, gotta keep trying! :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: RTS Sebastian Stan Infinity War Address

Post by admin »

Hi Poe :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Sebastian Stan
c/o ICM Partners
10250 Constellation Blvd
9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6209
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sebastian Stan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Krista998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Krista998 »

Hi Poe~
Congratulations for the reply!Also thanks a lot for the filming location!
I'm a fan of Sebastian,and I wrote a letter and I want to send it to him.I heard that the movie<Avengers:Infinity War>will be completed in January 2018.But I am now in China.I'm not sure if the letter could be sent on time.I wonder if you know other useful addresses?That would be a great help! :)
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlphaOmega »

Krista998 wrote:Hi Poe~
Congratulations for the reply!Also thanks a lot for the filming location!
I'm a fan of Sebastian,and I wrote a letter and I want to send it to him.I heard that the movie<Avengers:Infinity War>will be completed in January 2018.But I am now in China.I'm not sure if the letter could be sent on time.I wonder if you know other useful addresses?That would be a great help! :)
They didn't get a response, they got a return to sender
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
LizailoveSeb41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LizailoveSeb41 »

Hi, I'm from Russia, I really want to see you, or just at least for you to see it. I would like to say about your beautiful eyes like the ocean and about your beautiful smile bright as the sun. It's just that you are the nicest, most beautiful, sweet and desirable person in my Life. I gave you my heart, someone will say that this is stupid, and I will say that I, like an elf, love their "Hobbit" once and for all. I can only feel sympathy for others now, but I love you even though everyone says it's stupid. If you read this, I want you to write to me by mail miroslavsamkov20@gmail.com . All this is addressed to Sebastian Stan. :oops: {??} . Write me a review on my letter, please.