Angela Lansbury Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

brycemesser
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Angela Lansbury Success!

Post by brycemesser »

Sent: 8/01/17
Recieved: 9/09/17
Address: Angela Lansbury 635 N Bonhill Rd Los Angeles, CA 90049-2301 USA

I've seen a lot of semi-successes or failures from the past few years from Ms. Lansbury, but she's been one of my absolute idols since I was a child so I thought I would try my luck. I sent her a Gypsy flyer and a Mame Playbill and received both back signed!! I am beyond thrilled and could not be happier. (I think the reasons I was successful was because I sent her a very personal letter - almost 3 pages long - and I also sent her things that I didn't print myself. It seems she is very particular about what she will or won't sign.) I am absolutely over the moon!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Angela Lansbury Success!

Post by admin »

Hi brycemesser :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Angela Lansbury on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by AutographDiva »

I have always wondered what the people are sending that caused a non-success. I have written to her 3 times and received everything I have ever requested signed. I think now I have my answer, sincere hand written letters are the trick. A lot of classic stars seem to prefer the old method and true fans v/s collectors. Congrats on an awesome success!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
JASPER161207
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by JASPER161207 »

Hi
I have sent a request for a singed photo back in the start of August 2017 with a S A E but sill no reply is there something I am doing wrong ? :cry: The request was for a gift for someone who is a very devoted fan of Angeles and has been for many years do you think it is because I'm in the UK?

Jasper
JASPER161207
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by JASPER161207 »

Hi Everyone

I posted on Thu Sep 14, 2017 saying I had sent a request for a singed photo back in the start of August 2017.
And People on here was saying give it a bit longer but as of today Wednesday 11.10.2017 still no reply or any signed photo back.
Getting very down hearted here can any body suggest anything that I am have got wrong ?. I am in the united kingdom.

Jasper
AutographDiva
Interests:

Post by AutographDiva »

Hi Jasper, Did you send a handwritten letter? Correct postage? More than one copy of the same photo? These all seem to be considerations with Ms. Lansbury.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs