John Rhys-Davies SUCCESS (sec's)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner

John Rhys-Davies SUCCESS (sec's)

Post by kreecher »

John Rhys-Davies
2901 S Robertson Ave.
Tyler, TX 75701-6943, USA

Sent: 18 Aug 2017 >> 2 pics, LOR, SASE
Received: 4 Okt 2017 >> 2 pics signed in my SASE

Comparing these signatures to anything you can find in Google doesn't show any similarities between them. This case is worse, than with Cameron Diaz, where you can still argue. I think it's 100% sec's, do you have any other opinions?

Uploaded with surfmypictures

admin
Site Admin

Re: John Rhys-Davies SUCCESS (sec's)

Post by admin »

Hi kreecher :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Rhys-Davies on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
clifffoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clifffoto »

Of all things, John Rhys-Davies purchased an item from me but rather have the item shipped overseas, he had it shipped to a friend in CA.
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thewraithofdawn »

kreecher wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:03 pm John Rhys-Davies
2901 S Robertson Ave.
Tyler, TX 75701-6943, USA

Sent: 18 Aug 2017 >> 2 pics, LOR, SASE
Received: 4 Okt 2017 >> 2 pics signed in my SASE

Comparing these signatures to anything you can find in Google doesn't show any similarities between them. This case is worse, than with Cameron Diaz, where you can still argue. I think it's 100% sec's, do you have any other opinions?

Hi! I know it's been awhile, but I thought I'd comment... I would guess they are real. So many people have tons of different autographs, that they end up alot different on each photo. Also, Davies seems like the kinda guy that would send out real ones. Last note, I've heard that if it's personalized it's uuuusssuuually a pointer to being real
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes. Preprinted letters or Secretarial letters don't count though. I do post those.
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

thewraithofdawn wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:21 am Hi! I know it's been awhile, but I thought I'd comment... I would guess they are real. So many people have tons of different autographs, that they end up alot different on each photo. Also, Davies seems like the kinda guy that would send out real ones. Last note, I've heard that if it's personalized it's uuuusssuuually a pointer to being real
Hi, thank you for your comment. If you google "John Rhys-Davies autograph" you will see totally different signatures. For example "D" in "Davies" is completely different, just another handwriting which you can't forge or change at once... So there's always a 50% chance (either yes or no), but I can't think that 80% of what I see in Google of different shapes and kinds is forged, while mine are real :) a bit pessimistic, but..... I dunno... I'd love to see a pre-print from him, in this case I will definitely know how this should look like! :)
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

kreecher wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:00 pm
thewraithofdawn wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:21 am Hi! I know it's been awhile, but I thought I'd comment... I would guess they are real. So many people have tons of different autographs, that they end up alot different on each photo. Also, Davies seems like the kinda guy that would send out real ones. Last note, I've heard that if it's personalized it's uuuusssuuually a pointer to being real
Hi, thank you for your comment. If you google "John Rhys-Davies autograph" you will see totally different signatures. For example "D" in "Davies" is completely different, just another handwriting which you can't forge or change at once... So there's always a 50% chance (either yes or no), but I can't think that 80% of what I see in Google of different shapes and kinds is forged, while mine are real :) a bit pessimistic, but..... I dunno... I'd love to see a pre-print from him, in this case I will definitely know how this should look like! :)
Agreed, and very true!
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes. Preprinted letters or Secretarial letters don't count though. I do post those.
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by camnc123 »

I met him in person at a con a few years back... I had him sign two things and the signatures on both look totally from each other. I think his signature is very inconsistent. I think what you have is real. Plus, as stated before, secs don’t usually personalize. 😊
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

camnc123 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:01 pm
I met him in person at a con a few years back... I had him sign two things and the signatures on both look totally from each other. I think his signature is very inconsistent. I think what you have is real. Plus, as stated before, secs don’t usually personalize. 😊
Oh, thank you very much! Would you have a pic to compare, please? :)
BTW, I have a lot of sec's which are personalized unfortunately. Michael Fassbender's is the most famous :(
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Isn't the easiest way to tell if it's Secretarial is if it's the name of the person, and not a signature?
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

thewraithofdawn wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 pm Isn't the easiest way to tell if it's Secretarial is if it's the name of the person, and not a signature?
Not always. James Earl Johnes and many other old-school celebs sign with their full name. This is quite common I'd say..