Ben Affleck Failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jc3416
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ben Affleck Failure

Post by Jc3416 »

Sent a photo and letter to The Spanky Taylor company for Mr. Affleck to sign. Unfortunately I received a completely different photo today 9/25/17 and it was a machine stamp. I was very disappointed for receiving a different photo that was not even signed by Ben Affleck. A machine stamp is close to an insult and wish they could have taken the time to get my photo signed for me since I took the time to send my photo out and pay for the postage. Very disappointed.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ben Affleck Failure

Post by admin »

Hi Jc3416 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ben Affleck on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

Just because you send someone a photo does not mean you're entitled to an autograph from them.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Jc3416 wrote:I was very disappointed for receiving a different photo that was not even signed by Ben Affleck. A machine stamp is close to an insult and wish they could have taken the time to get my photo signed for me since I took the time to send my photo out and pay for the postage. Very disappointed.
I'd call it a half-success, not failure! You received something back, for free. Free! I recently got an auto-penned photo from Patrick Dempsey (although I haven't posted it yet), and though I was disappointed that it wasn't a real autograph, I still like the photo and am glad others took their time for me, even when I didn't give a penny. Though it's not a real autograph, be grateful!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sorry about the failure. but with his name being A LIST, i would never send to certain people. DONT waste your time and money by sending to people TTM such as: JENNIFER ANISTON, BRAD PITT, ANGELINA JOLIE, JIM CARREY, and ADAM SANDLER. (there are many more, but those are a few examples.) {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramaticsuccess »

I would say that billy blow, mary moon and rich nippy are A list celebrity also.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by dramaticsuccess on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Those are most definitely A list celebrities. Being A list is about name recognition, not talent and all of those people are easily A list celebrities
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CWill97 wrote:Those are most definitely A list celebrities. Being A list is about name recognition, not talent and all of those people are easily A list celebrities

Yes thanks I completely agree
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Totally agree w/ Cody and FCM. Whilst it may be disappointing not to receive an authentic autograph, I know I'd definitely rather receive autopen/pre-print than have no response at all. It's common knowledge on the forum that Spanky Taylor are known to send out auto-penned autographs, so are you really that surprised :lol:

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I don't think britney is a A list she can't even sing live she's nothing but a ^&%*&