Jacob deGrom MLB RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zach8270
$10 gift certificate winner

Jacob deGrom MLB RTS

Post by zach8270 »

Sent LOR, SASE and TC to:

Mr. Jacob deGrom
1485 Arredondo Grant Rd.
De Leon Springs, FL 32130

Came back marked RTS.

Sent: 9/20/17
Received: 9/21/17

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jacob deGrom MLB RTS

Post by admin »

Hi zach8270 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jacob deGrom
c/o CAA Sports
2000 Avenue of The Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067-4700
USA

http://sports.caa.com/baseball.aspx

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jacob deGrom on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Cody_P

Post by Cody_P »

I've seen a couple of these from you lately.....but just curious as to why you're sending it to his 'home' address. Baseball season is still going on so why not send it to the Mets instead? Again, just curious...not trying to be rude.
zach8270

Post by zach8270 »

Cody_P wrote:I've seen a couple of these from you lately.....but just curious as to why you're sending it to his 'home' address. Baseball season is still going on so why not send it to the Mets instead? Again, just curious...not trying to be rude.
When I send out, I give them a year and if I haven't heard back, I'll try them again at a different address. I sent to him last July care of the Mets but never heard back. So I'll try their homes, figuring that maybe someone who handles the mail at the team may have dropped it or misplaced it. In my mind, the fewer people that handle the mail, the better the chance it gets there. I could be wrong, but sometimes I've had successes at home addresses but nothing from the team they play on.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

CITIFIELD NOT TO KEEN FOR FANMAIL
Cody_P

Post by Cody_P »

zach8270 wrote:
Cody_P wrote:I've seen a couple of these from you lately.....but just curious as to why you're sending it to his 'home' address. Baseball season is still going on so why not send it to the Mets instead? Again, just curious...not trying to be rude.
When I send out, I give them a year and if I haven't heard back, I'll try them again at a different address. I sent to him last July care of the Mets but never heard back. So I'll try their homes, figuring that maybe someone who handles the mail at the team may have dropped it or misplaced it. In my mind, the fewer people that handle the mail, the better the chance it gets there. I could be wrong, but sometimes I've had successes at home addresses but nothing from the team they play on.

Good points.....