Shaka Smart (College Basketball Coach) Success maybe??

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Shaka Smart (College Basketball Coach) Success maybe??

Post by CWill97 »

Sent: 8/05/2017 3 photos
Received: 9/16/2017 all three signed!!

Sent to the Uni of Texas athletics department

The signatures all look identical. Does this seem like an autopen to you guys? He's not that popular of a coach, so I wasn't expecting him to do AP's if that's the case :/ Let me know your opinion!!

EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaka Smart (College Basketball Coach) Success maybe??

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

http://www.texassports.com/coaches.aspx ... ll&rc=1217

{star} Shaka Smart on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

The VCU one not being "signed" in the white space would lead me to believe it's not authentic (although there are some people who deliberately do that if it's not personalized.)

You can check for yourself if they're AP. Make a scan or photocopy of the items, line the signatures up while holding it against a light source. If they line up exactly - although there can be a minor variation if the paper moved - they're autopen.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Hartster wrote:The VCU one not being "signed" in the white space would lead me to believe it's not authentic (although there are some people who deliberately do that if it's not personalized.)

You can check for yourself if they're AP. Make a scan or photocopy of the items, line the signatures up while holding it against a light source. If they line up exactly - although there can be a minor variation if the paper moved - they're autopen.
See, that's what I was thinking. It's weird to me that it wasn't signed there as well. I didn't know that trick; thank you! I'll have to do that next time I get a few autographs to put into the book.

Thank you for the reply, and the best of luck to you in future requests!
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!