Tim Allen success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Allen success?

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, picture to be signed, SASE on August 4th, 2017
Received: Picture signed on August 14th, 2017

Address (in database) used:

Tim Allen
c/o Boxing Cat Productions
11500 Hart Street
North Hollywood, CA 91605

Because of how quickly I received a reply and that he is rather famous, I'm not sure if this is real or not. (On the other hand, unless you don't see the person sign, you don't ever know if an autograph is real or not.) I'll count it as authentic--it matches pictures of his autographs and looks hastily done--but opinions are welcome.

Though the picture I sent was of Buzz Lightyear, Tim Allen is known for being in many other things, such as Galaxy Quest and The Santa Clause. Now that I think about it, I should've sent a picture of just himself, but whatever. I still got his autograph (I think)!

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Last edited by FCM on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tim Allen success?

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim Allen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Allen success?

Post by Hartster »

FWIW, even though I didn't ask for one, I received a LOA with my photo I sent Tim Allen. Maybe because it was also signed by an astronaut? Your guess is as good as mine.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/