Robert Downey Jr. Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sam_hall1996
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robert Downey Jr. Success?

Post by sam_hall1996 »

Back in May 2017 I sent a photo to Robert Downey Jr at the Infinity War set. On 7/23/17, I received my photo back signed. I'm not sure if it's an autopen, though, as his autopens have a "Best Wishes" before his signature. Any input would be appreciated.

Picture: http://surfmypictures.com/image/29fb974 ... bll1z.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29fb974 ... yqoic.html

Link has both the envelope and close up of signature.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Robert Downey Jr. Success?

Post by admin »

Hi sam_hall1996 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Robert Downey Jr.
"Avengers: Infinity War" (Until Nov 01 2017)
Pinewood Atlanta Studios
461 Sandy Creek Road
Fayetteville, GA 30214
USA

{star} Robert Downey Jr. on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

it is PRINTED on the photo . COPY .. Not hand signed !!!
Odin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Odin »

I just recived a autographed Chris Pratt picture after a months wait. It was signed "Best Wishes love Chris Pratt." It looks very real, but I am just happy to have an autograph {up}
Autographs Received:
Peyton Manning, Chris Pratt, Ben Affleck, Harrison Ford #2

Waiting for Response:
Kurt Russell, Cate Blanchett, James Franco, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Scarlet Johanson, Chris Hemsworth, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Steve Young, Haven Moses
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

I got (what I now realize is) an autopenned signature from Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White in Once Upon a Time and Judy Hopps in Zootopia), and I noted when I looked at it up close, that an autopen isn't perfect and that there were some bumps on her "signature" that looked like jerky movements. They match the line after the "D" In "Downey." Of course, that could be him quickly scribbling the rest of his name, and I don't know why he'd have an autopen at the set, but celebrities normally reply to via venue addresses when they're about to leave, and I doubt he's leaving now, when the address expires in early November.

It's likely to be an autopen, just from my point of view, but it's still neat that you got a reply! Since it's only possible, I'd still have a bit of hope it's real. :razz: 8)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobbysautographs »

I think that's real. mikes autos, stop saying such negative about peoples autographs
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

It's possible it could be hand-signed (he did sign one or two times VV when he was filming Iron Man 3 back in 2012), but I can't tell whether it's autopen. It doesn't have the Spanky Taylor return address stamped on the envelope either.

I would hold on to it and verify it with a professional.
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobbysautographs »

agreed
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

bobbysautographs wrote:I think that's real. mikes autos, stop saying such negative about peoples autographs
He's just another troll. It gets tiring as the admin doesn't seem motivated to address these folks. I just have him on ignore most of the time.
Trolls be gone!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

FCM wrote:I got (what I now realize is) an autopenned signature from Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White in Once Upon a Time and Judy Hopps in Zootopia), and I noted when I looked at it up close, that an autopen isn't perfect and that there were some bumps on her "signature" that looked like jerky movements. They match the line after the "D" In "Downey." Of course, that could be him quickly scribbling the rest of his name, and I don't know why he'd have an autopen at the set, but celebrities normally reply to via venue addresses when they're about to leave, and I doubt he's leaving now, when the address expires in early November.

It's likely to be an autopen, just from my point of view, but it's still neat that you got a reply! Since it's only possible, I'd still have a bit of hope it's real. :razz: 8)
I apologize; I pulled out the "autograph" from Ginnifer Goodwin and re-examined it, and it does not have the same marks or movements yours does. Yours is likely to be real. Again, I wouldn't think they'd have an autopen at the set.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.