Jim Nabors surprise success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bluemesa356
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Nabors surprise success

Post by bluemesa356 »

In 2012 (date uncertain), I wrote Jim Nabors ("The Andy Griffith Show," "Gomer Pyle-USMC") with a TTM autograph request, sending an SSAE and a 3x5 card for signing. After a few years, I had given up on receiving a reply, but on 7/22/17, he replied by sending a b/w 4x6 photo, signed "Jim Nabors." You might say that I was a bit surprised! The address I had written to is no longer valid, but his current fanmail address is listed in the fanmail.biz website.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jim Nabors surprise success

Post by admin »

Hi bluemesa356 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jim Nabors on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
jimcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jim Nabors surprise success

Post by jimcollector »

bluemesa356 wrote:In 2012 (date uncertain), I wrote Jim Nabors ("The Andy Griffith Show," "Gomer Pyle-USMC") with a TTM autograph request, sending an SSAE and a 3x5 card for signing. After a few years, I had given up on receiving a reply, but on 7/22/17, he replied by sending a b/w 4x6 photo, signed "Jim Nabors." You might say that I was a bit surprised! The address I had written to is no longer valid, but his current fanmail address is listed in the fanmail.biz website.
got mine back friday after 8 years