Rob Paulsen (Voice Actor) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Rob Paulsen (Voice Actor) Success

Post by CWill97 »

Sent: 5/19/2017 4 photos
Received: 7/10/2017 All 4 photos back signed!!

So happy about this success!! It completes my pairing of Pinky & The Brain autographs and I just need Jess Harnell as Wakko Warner for my Animaniacs trio. Very pleased :D

Address used in the database!! Envelope is sneaking in between the photos. No address was on it besides from my own

Rob Paulsen
Sutton-Barth & Vennari
5900 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90036
USA

EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
EmilyOfan10117
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rob Paulsen (Voice Actor) Success

Post by EmilyOfan10117 »

Congrats!! This IS an amazing success!! :)

What program do you use to make these custom pictures?
Sent: Dakota Fanning , Elle Fanning , Freddie Highmore , William Daniels , Corbin Bleu VV, Booboo Stewart
Latest Success: Dakota Fanning
Most Wanted: Emily Osment , Demi Lovato, Johnny Depp Authentic
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Corel Paintshop Pro is the program :D It's super easy, simple and they have plenty of tutorials to learn from. I'm not really good at graphic design hence why the cards/photos look very simple, but it works pretty well for at least the custom photos. I'm still trying to learn how to make renders so they look better. If you do end up using the program and figure out an easy way to render, please let me know!

Thank you! Rob Paulsen is a fantastic voice actor. It was hard for me to narrow down the characters I wanted to send haha. Good luck if you try him!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HT ... UTF8&psc=1

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Don't worry, the link isn't a spam one like the spammers on this site. It's just a link to the program haha

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Rob Paulsen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bookofoa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookofoa »

For shame! All these signatures and not a single TMNT image!