Sean Giambrone (The Goldbergs) SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Sean Giambrone (The Goldbergs) SUCCESS

Post by CWill97 »

Sent: 4/27/2017 2 photos
Received: 7/08/2017 both photos signed with an awesome note on the back!

I'm a MASSIVE fan of The Goldbergs and love Sean's character a ton. I'm super pumped about this success. I think I'm going to resend my custom photo because it completely got smudged.

Used the agency address on the database.

EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Rockyhorrorgerri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sean Giambrone (The Goldbergs) SUCCESS

Post by Rockyhorrorgerri »

I love the Goldbergs!! Awesome success.
Through The Mail: Neil Degrasse Tyson, Paige O'Hara, Phil Proctor, Alex Ruiz, David Copperfield, Barbara Corcoran, Alan Merrill, Mary Costa, George Foreman, Tony Anselmo, Brooke Dillman, Simon Pegg, Jonathan Freeman, John Sebastian, Zara Larson, Ginger Gonzaga, Richard White, Nick Bakay, Amber Nash, Tara Strong, Susan Sarandon
In Person: Tim Curry (x2), Barry Bostwick, Meatloaf, Brent Spiner, Jim Cummings, Robin Lord Taylor
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Sean Giambrone
"The Goldbergs - Season 5"
Sony Pictures Studios
10202 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
USA

{star} Sean Giambrone on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
almoore433
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by almoore433 »

Hey Sean Giambrone!Sean,I'm your biggest fan of you,from The Goldbergs?Sean,I like your character as Adam Goldberg on The Goldbergs.The Goldbergs is show awesome.I grew up in the 80's.Sean,the cast is awesome.The Goldbergs is the funniest comedy on Wednesday night at 8:00pm on ABC.Sean Giambrone,This show take me back in the 80's?This show remind me of The Wonder Year in the 80's.Sean,Have you met the real Goldberg family in life.Sean,How you feel play geek as your character as Adam Goldberg of The Goldbergs.Barry character is a amazing.Sean,Your character as Adam is amazing also.Sean,I'm on twitter @almoore433 on my profile name that say Alejandro Moore (@almoore433).Sean,You are awesome and funny.I like your glasses?Sean,It's bring me back so many memories when I was a kids in the 80's,I never forget that.Sean,Adam Goldberg is funny kid.Sean Giambrone,You can follow me on my tweets and my twitter @almoore433,on my profile name.Sean,Please follow me on my Instagram on my profile name that say @almoore433,please.Sean,I'm counting on you on my twitter and my Instagram.Sean,Can you tell me why Adam Goldberg is weird and little loser.Sean,I will talk to you later?Sean Giambrone,I like to hear from you pretty soon and I hope you getting better soon.Sean,Do you have a email address!Sean Giambrone,This is your biggest fan is by, Al Moore?
almoore433
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by almoore433 »

Hey Sean Giambrone!Sean,I'm your biggest fan of you,from The Goldbergs?Sean,I like your character as Adam Goldberg on The Goldbergs.The Goldbergs is show awesome.I grew up in the 80's.Sean,the cast is awesome.The Goldbergs is the funniest comedy on Wednesday night at 8:00pm on ABC.Sean Giambrone,This show take me back in the 80's?This show remind me of The Wonder Year in the 80's.Sean,Have you met the real Goldberg family in life.Sean,How you feel play geek as your character as Adam Goldberg of The Goldbergs.Barry character is a amazing.Sean,Your character as Adam is amazing also.Sean,I'm on twitter @almoore433 on my profile name that say Alejandro Moore (@almoore433).Sean,You are awesome and funny.I like your glasses?Sean,It's bring me back so many memories when I was a kids in the 80's,I never forget that.Sean,Adam Goldberg is funny kid.Sean Giambrone,You can follow me on my tweets and my twitter @almoore433,on my profile name.Sean,Please follow me on my Instagram on my profile name that say @almoore433,please.Sean,I'm counting on you on my twitter and my Instagram.Sean,Can you tell me why Adam Goldberg is weird and little loser.Sean,I will talk to you later?Sean Giambrone,I like to hear from you pretty soon and I hope you getting better soon.Sean,Do you have a email address!Sean Giambrone,This is your biggest fan is by, Al Moore?
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

This is not Sean Giambrone
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
almoore433
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by almoore433 »

Who are you by the way?
almoore433
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by almoore433 »

Hey Sean Giambrone!I'm a big fan of you,Sean?