Eddie Redmayne PP or PS Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eddie Redmayne PP or PS Success?

Post by sakuramomo12 »

Sent: 2016.04.08 (with 2 photos, SASE, LOR)
Received: 2017.07.07 (my 2 photos unsigned)

via agency

Eddie Redmayne
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

http://imgur.com/a/sQnRG

After waiting more than a year, I finally received a reply from Eddie, whom I love in "The Danish Girl" ... Although grateful, the best I could hope for is that this is pre-signed and not pre-print!!!!

I will definitely trying him via venue in the future :lol:
Most Wanted: Matt Smith, Adam Driver

TTM Success: Jeremy Renner, Sir Ian McKellen, Tom Cruise (IP), Colin Firth, Norman Reedus, Roger Federer, Daniel Craig, Clark Gregg, Max Martini, Michael C. Hall, David Suchet, Aaron Eckhart, Charlie Hunnam, Tom Hiddleston, Ethan Hawke, Sam Claflin, David Tennant, Hugh Fraser, Eva Green, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Mark Gatiss, Michael Emerson, Benedict Cumberbatch (IP, VV), David Tennant, Richard Armitage, JLM, Kevin Spacey, Aidan Turner, Chris Pratt, Jay Chou (IP), Jesse Eisenberg, Sebastian Stan, Bill Pullman, Evan Peters, Sean Bean, Channing Tatum, Henry Cavill, Steve Danielsen, Charlie Cox, Graham Norton, Kenneth Branagh, Ben Whishaw, Michael Fassbender, Richard Madden; Patrick Stewart; Oscar Isaac, Dominic Cooper, Robbie Amell, Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Hamill, Mark Ruffalo, Luke Evans, Kevin Costner, Sam Riley, Jacob Elordi, Bradley James, Peter Capaldi, Dan Stevens
Shana Leonne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eddie Redmayne PP or PS Success?

Post by Shana Leonne »

Pre-signed. Other people have received the same picture but the autograph differs in each and are signed in different places.
Congrats :D
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Just check if the ink bounces off differently than the printed picture does. If it doesn't, it was printed out with the picture. If it does, it was signed.

I see you've had a success with Kenneth Branagh--you said it was via venue. Was it a via venue address on his page or an address that was not on his page, yet that others use?
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

Shana Leonne wrote:Pre-signed. Other people have received the same picture but the autograph differs in each and are signed in different places.
Congrats :D
WoW, great to hear this!!! Thanks for the tips {up}

TTM Success: Jeremy Renner, Sir Ian McKellen, Tom Cruise (IP), Colin Firth, Norman Reedus, Roger Federer, Daniel Craig, Clark Gregg, Max Martini, Michael C. Hall, David Suchet, Aaron Eckhart, Charlie Hunnam, Tom Hiddleston, Ethan Hawke, Sam Claflin, David Tennant, Hugh Fraser, Eva Green, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Mark Gatiss, Michael Emerson, Benedict Cumberbatch (IP, VV), David Tennant, Richard Armitage, JLM, Kevin Spacey, Aidan Turner, Chris Pratt, Jay Chou (IP), Jesse Eisenberg, Sebastian Stan, Bill Pullman, Evan Peters, Sean Bean, Channing Tatum, Henry Cavill, Steve Danielsen, Charlie Cox, Graham Norton, Kenneth Branagh, Ben Whishaw, Michael Fassbender, Richard Madden; Patrick Stewart; Oscar Isaac, Dominic Cooper, Robbie Amell, Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Hamill, Mark Ruffalo, Luke Evans, Kevin Costner, Sam Riley, Jacob Elordi, Bradley James, Peter Capaldi, Dan Stevens
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

FCM wrote:Just check if the ink bounces off differently than the printed picture does. If it doesn't, it was printed out with the picture. If it does, it was signed.

I see you've had a success with Kenneth Branagh--you said it was via venue. Was it a via venue address on his page or an address that was not on his page, yet that others use?
Thanks for the tips, although I have to admit that it is rather difficult to tell if the ink did bounce off or not :roll: Ha.

The venue for Kenneth Branagh was during his stage play at West End. He often signs via theater, so I strongly recommend you check if he is directing or starring in a play, if you wish to procure his autograph. Good luck!!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sakuramomo12 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Eddie Redmayne on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LunaMellark »

Congrats! :D
Last edited by LunaMellark on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

It's a pre print unfortunately as I to waited over a year for him and last week got the exact same picture as yours and it's identical in every way.
danielchance
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielchance »

Ashjackson wrote:It's a pre print unfortunately as I to waited over a year for him and last week got the exact same picture as yours and it's identical in every way.

Pics or it didn't happen yo. I hate it when people make baseless claims on this site. Post a pic and prove it.
Ten years, one hundred signatures!
Shana Leonne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shana Leonne »

Ashjackson wrote:It's a pre print unfortunately as I to waited over a year for him and last week got the exact same picture as yours and it's identical in every way.
They're presigned, I've seen a few that are the same photo but the signature is different