Eddie Redmayne PP or PS Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Greek Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eddie Redmayne PP or PS Success?

Post by Greek Hunter »

I am afraid it's a preprint. I just received mine and it's exactly like yours.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/944a8a5 ... eyv3c.html
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

It is Pre Printed... got two of the same today in the mail.. exactly the same .. I had sent 2 photos to be signed so they sent me 2 of their pics.. and the "signatures" are the same.. not presigned but pre printed.. fake, not real...
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kreecher »

It is questionable.

Check this one: http://surfmypictures.com/image/3b65f71 ... hu4qw.html

It may let you think it is pre-signed. But I also googled Eddie's autographs and found this one:

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Which looks exactly as yours.... Until now I was 101% sure Eddie sends only pre-signed and won't send any PPs, but now I'm in doubt.
Source: https://bitta-autograph.blogspot.de/201 ... mayne.html
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Agreed, very certain he is now sending out pre-prints as this looks identical to the one I received :(

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

danielchance wrote:
Ashjackson wrote:It's a pre print unfortunately as I to waited over a year for him and last week got the exact same picture as yours and it's identical in every way.

Pics or it didn't happen yo. I hate it when people make baseless claims on this site. Post a pic and prove it.
Sorry but I binned mine as I don't keep pre prints, I was polite about my reply so no need to get your back up about it I also hate it when people make rude comments about how everything is fake but on this occasion it is true and I waited over a year for it.
Catherine_F
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Catherine_F »

I think he sent out pre-signed in the early May this year, but as they found out the requests are overwhelming, they sent out pp in stead :cry:
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver