Hayley Atwell strange success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hayley Atwell strange success

Post by Fireworks1082 »

In March I sent to Hayley Atwell using the address in the database, I sent a LOR SASE and two photographs. Today I received a different photograph back, but judging from the text on the back it was something printed similar to what I had sent. I'm wondering if maybe I was sent someone else's by mistake. I'm thrilled to have anything at all but I had sent a photo with her and Chris Evans from the Captain America movie and was really hoping to get her signature on one with the both of them... debating on if I should try again as this doesn't seem like the type of photo sent out when celebrities provide their own -- opinions welcome.

Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hayley Atwell strange success

Post by admin »

Hi Fireworks1082 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Hayley Atwell
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL
UK

{star} Hayley Atwell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Congrats! :)

I, too, had a success with Hayley Atwell and was sent a different photo signed than the one I sent to be signed. That also happened with someone else. Very strange. You could try writing again, but I think that after you receive an autograph, they write your name down and you can't get a second one. :?
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

Judging from each of these descriptions, there is probably a fairly simple explanation. It involves the process in which these kinds of requests are typically processed.

In all likelihood, celebrities do not make frequent visits to these agency offices. In some instances, they have never even been there.

Nor do all agencies just forward your requests to the celebrity. The more common scenario is that there may be literally dozens of pre-signed pictures available to fill requests as they come in.

This may be the most efficient way to fill requests in a timely manner. Your original photos may or may not be returned, or they may just go into a pool for future signatures.
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

wongcastle wrote:Judging from each of these descriptions, there is probably a fairly simple explanation. It involves the process in which these kinds of requests are typically processed.

In all likelihood, celebrities do not make frequent visits to these agency offices. In some instances, they have never even been there.

Nor do all agencies just forward your requests to the celebrity. The more common scenario is that there may be literally dozens of pre-signed pictures available to fill requests as they come in.

This may be the most efficient way to fill requests in a timely manner. Your original photos may or may not be returned, or they may just go into a pool for future signatures.
I never thought of that, thanks for the info!
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story