It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Re: Disney voice actors who respond
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:23 pm 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 1995
Kind of piggy backing on this topic, but is there a list of Voice Actors in general? Not just Disney, I've only been able to find three addresses Fryda wolff, Courtenay Taylor, and Steve Blum

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 am 

FCM wrote:
Hollow wrote:
Does Linda Larkin (Jasmine) sign via the mail?

She has in the past, but not frequently or recently. It doesn't hurt to try, though! It seemed that Anika Noni Rose (Tiana) quit signing, but she recently responded to several letters that seemed to have stacked up.

I sent her wedding card to see if she would kindly sign it for my sister. No reply from last august gutted

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:42 am 

FCM wrote:
Hollow wrote:

She has in the past, but not frequently or recently. It doesn't hurt to try, though! It seemed that Anika Noni Rose (Tiana) quit signing, but she recently responded to several letters that seemed to have stacked up.

I spoke to Linda at FanExpo Dallas and told her that I wrote to her last year. She told me she went to London and her agents cut off her fan mail :( I hoped by mentioning it she might look into it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 pm 

Autographs received: 56
Collector since: 2009
I just recently (last week) got a pre-print from Brad Bird. I'm not sure if he's stopped signing but I tried the Pixar address and had my items returned unsigned with a preprint picture from Incredibles 2

Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:30 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 83
Collector since: 2016
Fireworks1082 wrote:
I just recently (last week) got a pre-print from Brad Bird. I'm not sure if he's stopped signing but I tried the Pixar address and had my items returned unsigned with a preprint picture from Incredibles 2

That stinks :neutral: Thanks for the info {up} {up} {up}

I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:31 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 83
Collector since: 2016
Greeneyedmonsterk wrote:
FCM wrote:
Hollow wrote:

I spoke to Linda at FanExpo Dallas and told her that I wrote to her last year. She told me she went to London and her agents cut off her fan mail :( I hoped by mentioning it she might look into it.

Ouch! :shock: I hope she'll look into it, too!

I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:29 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 86
Collector since: 0
Fireworks1082 wrote:

Are you sure it's a pre-print? I got a pre-signed photo from him about a year and a half ago.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:34 pm 

I just received Craig T Nelson yesterday! Less than a month turn around!! Couldn't have been happier with this response! I'll be posting photo and details in the coming day (as soon as surfmyphotos.com comes back up)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:31 pm 

Autographs received: 56
Collector since: 2009
bookofoa wrote:
Fireworks1082 wrote:

Are you sure it's a pre-print? I got a pre-signed photo from him about a year and a half ago.

One of the Facebook groups I am a part of came to the consensus that it was pre-print versus pre-signed

Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story

Profile E-mail