Disney voice actors who respond

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disney voice actors who respond

Post by mikesautos »

I looked thru your list & LOT of these people have NOT had ANY success in MANY YEARS . So alot of these address prob do not work anymore .
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

mikesautos wrote:I looked thru your list & LOT of these people have NOT had ANY success in MANY YEARS . So alot of these address prob do not work anymore .
Maybe no one tried it, because everyone was jumping to conclusions that since there hasn't been much feedback lately, they wouldn't work. I recently tried the address for Susan Egan, even though she had her last feedback in 2015, and it very well worked. It was the exact same thing with Judy Kuhn. I'm not including all Disney voices that are still alive and that have responded, just ones that have responded frequently and whose last response was within the past three years. About half have responded within the past few months, so I wouldn't call it "MANY YEARS." (Although the success I know about with Jonathan Freeman hasn't been posted yet. It soon will; keep your eye out.) Someone who hasn't responded in "MANY YEARS" would the man who voiced Mowgli, whose last feedback was in 2012. I said at the bottom of the list that the best way to find out is to try.

Ignore mikesautos; go for it! :)
Last edited by FCM on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

Honestly, you won't know if you'll get a success if you don't try sending to them. I've found out that the feedback sometimes doesn't show up on the search results. It's weird how it happens, but no site is perfect. She (I'm assuming genders here; apologize if I'm wrong) must've worked hard on this list, and through my experience and knowledge about some of these people, it's reliable in my opinion. I'm the one with the Jonathan Freeman success. Well, I don't know for a fact if it's a success yet but his name and character Jafar is on a return envelope as a sticker. Pretty cool how he did it. I've been waiting to open all my successes for the past two weeks so I can do them all on my birthday. June 24th is my birthday so I'll check them out tomorrow and hopefully post about them either that day or Sunday :D But, if you doubt the list, just don't send it to them. It's really up to you who you send out to. Lists like that are just there to help you.

People do need to remember a couple things: 1. There's more autographs sites out there than just fanmail.biz. This is personally one of two that I use (the other is a sports one) and I find it to be the best when I've looked around. Admin does a fantastic job with updating addresses, going through feedback, and helping out all the members. 2. Just because there's no current feedback for a celebrity does not mean that they will not sign. if you do not send out to someone, you'll never personally know if you can get their autograph. It's only about a $1.30 to $1.50 for complete costs to send 3 4x6 photos including shipping, so it's worth the risk in my opinion.

Good luck on future requests everyone!! :D
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

CWill97 wrote:Honestly, you won't know if you'll get a success if you don't try sending to them. I've found out that the feedback sometimes doesn't show up on the search results. It's weird how it happens, but no site is perfect. She (I'm assuming genders here; apologize if I'm wrong) must've worked hard on this list, and through my experience and knowledge about some of these people, it's reliable in my opinion. I'm the one with the Jonathan Freeman success. Well, I don't know for a fact if it's a success yet but his name and character Jafar is on a return envelope as a sticker. Pretty cool how he did it. I've been waiting to open all my successes for the past two weeks so I can do them all on my birthday. June 24th is my birthday so I'll check them out tomorrow and hopefully post about them either that day or Sunday :D But, if you doubt the list, just don't send it to them. It's really up to you who you send out to. Lists like that are just there to help you.

People do need to remember a couple things: 1. There's more autographs sites out there than just fanmail.biz. This is personally one of two that I use (the other is a sports one) and I find it to be the best when I've looked around. Admin does a fantastic job with updating addresses, going through feedback, and helping out all the members. 2. Just because there's no current feedback for a celebrity does not mean that they will not sign. if you do not send out to someone, you'll never personally know if you can get their autograph. It's only about a $1.30 to $1.50 for complete costs to send 3 4x6 photos including shipping, so it's worth the risk in my opinion.

Good luck on future requests everyone!! :D
Yes, thank you! :D The best way to find out is to try! I've seen others have a success with Jonathan Freeman using that address on a different website. It has not been "MANY YEARS" since most of these people last responded, and I did do a lot of research. You never know if someone will or won't respond; someone may have never tried the address before or not in a long time, so that's the reason there's no recent feedback or none! I had an awesome Emma Thompson success yesterday, when the last one that had a picture of the autograph was two years ago.
Last edited by FCM on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

likingWhatever55 wrote:I've also seen recent posted successes from other Pixar voices:

http://www.fanmail.biz/113317.html
http://www.fanmail.biz/113335.html
http://www.fanmail.biz/733.html (Some have received autopens)
http://www.fanmail.biz/7803.html
http://www.fanmail.biz/102283.html
Thanks! :D I added them, or most, since some received their last feedback a while back.

caseym22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caseym22 »

FCM wrote:Here are Disney voice actors, in order of their movie's release, that DO respond and give autographs. These are just voices from animation, Pixar, and CGI, so it does not count Star Wars, Marvel, Muppets, or live-action. People have had successes with these people by using this website. I've edited this multiple times, and with how many actors there are, I've split the actors into two lists, one for just Disney and one for Pixar. If there is someone I'm missing, feel free to comment!
This is awesome thank you!
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Great list {up} {up}
princesssjuju
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by princesssjuju »

How sweet and generous of you to have taken the time to do this list :)

Julie
bookofoa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookofoa »

If you don't mind me adding a few:

I've had successes from Whoopi Goldberg (Lion King)
Jason Lee (Incredibles)
Sarah Vowell (Incredibles)
doctorew

Post by doctorew »

Jon Walmsley (Christopher Robin)

Has Signed For Me in the Past
Disney Legends: Dave Smith, Marty Sklar*, Mary Costa, Dickie Jones*, Richard Sherman, Roy E. Disney*, Paige O' Hara, Virginia Davis*, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Tim Allen, Alan Menken, Phil Collins, Tim Conway, Steve Martin, Art Linkletter*, Marge Champion, Bill Farmer, Robin Williams*, Tony Baxter, Billy Crystal, Stan Lee, Frank Thomas*, Ollie Johnston*, Adriana Caselotti*, Rolly Crump

Favorites: Walt Disney Imagineering, James Earl Jones (Darth Vader Action Figure), Frank Oz, Pete Docter, Angus Oblong (Oblong Drawing on Barf Bag), Brad Bird, Donnie Dunnagan, Norm Breyfogle (Batman Sketches), Eddie Carroll*, Muhammad Ali*, Bob Iger (Disney Dollar), Al Pacino, Matthew Broderick, Will Ferrell, Victor Navone (x2 Sketches), Barbra Streisand (Record Album & Vinyl), Spongebob Squarepants Cast, Daniel Radcliffe, Cal Ripken Jr., Yogi Berra*, Stan Musial, George Kell*, Mike Schmidt, Harmon Killebrew*, Robin Roberts*, Dan Jurgens

* deceased

Wanted: Marc Davis*, Mary Blair*