Disney voice actors who respond

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Disney voice actors who respond

Post by FCM »

Here are Disney voice actors, in order of their movie's release, that DO respond and give autographs. These are just voices from animation, Pixar, and CGI, so it does not count Star Wars, Marvel, Muppets, or live-action. People have had successes with these people by using this website. I've edited this multiple times, and with how many actors there are, I've split the actors into two lists, one for just Disney and one for Pixar. These are people that give autographs (for free, very kindly), although there are some important notes! If there is someone I'm missing, feel free to comment!

Disney voice actors that DO respond to the addresses on this website:
Donnie Dunagan (young Bambi from Bambi)
Peter Behn (Thumper from Bambi) *may or may not give autograph--has sent out note he's stopped signing
Kathryn Beaumont (Alice from Alice in Wonderland and Wendy from Peter Pan)
Mary Costa (Briar Rose/Aurora from Sleeping Beauty) *may or may not give autograph--has announced she's stopped signing
Lisa Davis (Anita Radcliffe from 101 Dalmatians)
Jon Walmsley (Christopher Robin from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
Kurt Russell (Copper from The Fox and the Hound)
Keith Coogan (young Tod from The Fox and the Hound) *you have to give $20
Corey Feldman (young Copper from The Fox and the Hound)
Bette Midler (Georgette from Oliver and Company)
Pat Carroll (Ursula from The Little Mermaid)
Edie McClurg (Carlotta from The Little Mermaid, Mary from Wreck-It Ralph, and Gerda from Frozen; also in Pixar, see below)
Paige O'Hara (Belle from Beauty and the Beast)
Richard White (Gaston from Beauty and the Beast)
Angela Lansbury (Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast)
Jo Anne Worley (Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast)
Jonathan Freeman (Jafar from Aladdin) *responds only VIA VENUE
Lea Salonga (singing voice of Jasmine from Aladdin and singing voice of Mulan from Mulan) *responds only VIA VENUE
Jeremy Irons (Scar from The Lion King) *you have to send $25 to his charity
Rowan Atkinson (Zazu from The Lion King) *you'll receive a pre-print
Judy Kuhn (singing voice of Pocahontas from Pocahontas)
Mel Gibson (John Smith from Pocahontas) *you'll receive a FAKE autopen autograph
Kevin Kline (Captain Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame) *responds mostly VIA VENUE
Paul Kandel (Clopin Trouillefou from The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Jason Alexander (Hugo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Susan Egan (Megara from Hercules)
Samantha Eggar (Hera from Hercules)
Ming-Na Wen (Mulan from Mulan) *responds only VIA VENUE
Freda Foh Shen (Fa Li from Mulan)
Tony Goldwyn (Tarzan from Tarzan) *responds only VIA VENUE
Brian Blessed (William Clayton from Tarzan)
Glenn Close (Kala from Tarzan)
Claudia Christian (Helga in Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Chris Sanders (Stich from Lilo and Stich)
Emma Thompson (Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet; also in Pixar, see below)
David Hyde Pierce (Doctor Doppler from Treasure Planet)
Laurie Metcalf (Sarah Hawkins from Treasure Planet) *responds only VIA VENUE
Angela Bassett (Mildred from Meet the Robinsons)
Anika Noni Rose (Tiana from The Princess and the Frog)
Bruno Campos (Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog) *responds to LinkedIn e-mail address
Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled)
Donna Murphy (Mother Gothel from Tangled)
Alan Tudyk (King Candy from Wreck-It Ralph, Duke of Wesleton from Frozen, Duke of Weaselton from Zootopia)
Santino Fontana (Prince Hans from Frozen) *responds only VIA VENUE
Josh Gad (Olaf from Frozen) *responds only VIA VENUE
Ryan Potter (Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6)
Ginnifer Goodwin (voice of Judy Hopps from Zootopia) *you'll receive a FAKE autopen autograph
Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson (voice of Maui in Moana) *responds by e-mail; you'll receive a pre-print

Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck)
Bill Farmer (Goofy and Pluto)
Tress MacNeille (Daisy Duck)

Disney Pixar actors that DO respond to the addresses on this website:
Tim Allen (Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story movies)
John Morris (Andy from Toy Story movies)
John Ratzenberger (In every Disney Pixar movie, but most known for Hamm in all Toy Story movies)
Annie Potts (Little Bo Peep from Toy Story and Toy Story 2)
Richard Kind (Molt in A Bug's Life, Van in Cars and Cars 2, the Bookword in Toy Story and Toy Story 3, and Bing Bong in Inside Out)
Edie McClurg (Doctor Flora in A Bug's Life, Minny in Cars and Cars 2)
Billy Crystal (Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University) *some have received FAKE autopen autographs
Albert Brooks (Marlin from Finding Nemo and Finding Dory)
Craig T. Nelson (Mr. Incredible from The Incredibles)
Brad Bird (Enda Mode from The Incredibles)
Larry the Cable Guy (Mater from Cars movies)
Patton Oswalt (Remy from Ratatouille)
Edward Asner (Carl Fredricksen from Up)
Christopher Plummer (Charles Muntz from Up)
Emma Thompson (Queen Elinor from Brave)
Robbie Coltrane (Lord Dingwall from Brave) *you'll receive a FAKE autopen autograph
Blake Clark (Slinky dog from Toy Story 3)
Phyllis Smith (Sadness from Inside Out)
Ed O'Neill (Hank from Finding Dory)

Most of these actors are extremely friendly, saying "best wishes," personalizing it, and even writing a quote of their character. (Donna Murphy wrote "Mother knows best!" on her autograph for me.)

These are the people that others frequently get responses from and you are also likely to get a response from, but just because there haven't been responses with actors doesn't mean they don't respond. Some people responded years ago and seem not to respond anymore, yet might. It could be that they haven't been requested autographs in a long time. The best way to find out is to try.
Last edited by FCM on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 20 times in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Rockyhorrorgerri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disney voice actors who respond

Post by Rockyhorrorgerri »

Thank you so much for this list!!! {??} {??} {??}
Through The Mail: Neil Degrasse Tyson, Paige O'Hara, Phil Proctor, Alex Ruiz, David Copperfield, Barbara Corcoran, Alan Merrill, Mary Costa, George Foreman, Tony Anselmo, Brooke Dillman, Simon Pegg, Jonathan Freeman, John Sebastian, Zara Larson, Ginger Gonzaga, Richard White, Nick Bakay, Amber Nash, Tara Strong, Susan Sarandon
In Person: Tim Curry (x2), Barry Bostwick, Meatloaf, Brent Spiner, Jim Cummings, Robin Lord Taylor
Tyrone Shoelaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tyrone Shoelaces »

Thanks for a great list!
I did get a RTS from Paige O'Hara recently, but maybe it's just me ( I sent 3 pics, maybe too much ).
bee-rentz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bee-rentz »

Just to add a couple, here are successes I have had (most of these are while back but I assume they still respond:

Ed Asner and Christopher Plummer (both from Up) respond
Peter Behn (Thumper from Bambi) responds
Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck) responds
Bret Iwan (Mickey Mouse) responds

I currently have mail sent to David Odgen Stiers and Irene Berdard so hopefully I'll hear back.

These are what come to mind
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

You're welcome for the list, and thanks for the others, bee-rentz! I'll edit the list and add them. I hope you'll hear back from others--it's not definite they'll respond, but the best way to find out is to try! Someone had a success with the voice of Gaston recently, and I had no idea he responded. (Since no one had posted a success, I assumed he didn't respond.) I hope the list helps! :)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

StevenQ

Post by StevenQ »

Add Edie McClurg for Bug's Life and Cars, as well as Richard Kind for the same, if you can catch up with him.

Also Craig T. Nelson for The Incredibles.
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
Mystic Violet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mystic Violet »

That's a really helpful list to refer to.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Great list. Donna Murphy is lovely. I have been trying to get hold of Kelly MacDonald (Merida) for ages!
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Haunted Man-Shane
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Haunted Man-Shane »

Just a note about Peter Behn (Thumper from "Bambi."). I did get a success from him a few months back, but he enclosed both hand-written and printed notes saying he is not going to continue signing, so I did not post it. The hand-written one just said, "I've been getting too many requests. I'm 82. I've decided to stop." So at this point, he may or may not accept any further requests.
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Great list, will definitely work my way through this. To add to this list I also received replys from Patton Oswalt (Remy from Ratatouille) and Brad Bird (Edna Mode from The Incredibles)