It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 pm 
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2007
Sent: 5/20/2017 2 photos
Received: 6/07/2017 2 photos signed including my custom!!!

Used the address in the database!!

Love Beauty and the Beast! My second success from the movie and I'm looking forward to more! Richard was great as Gaston :D

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Just returned from my LONG hiatus of autograph collecting. I will be sending out to people such as NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL players/coaches both college and pro, actors in shows/movies like Harry Potter/Game of Thrones/, musicians, voice overs from Disney/Anime/Witcher, and any random celebrity I love/respect. I hope we can work together to get people we like and restore this site to its glory! I have over 200 requests out.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. If I don't respond for awhile, just assume I'm in the hospital recovering. Been in and out for a disease I won't say since June 2016.

I love doing custom cards for shows/movies or with specific themes. I would be more than glad to help someone make a custom base for an autograph if interested. PM me in that case.

Post subject: Re: Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 30
Collector since: 2016
Oh my gosh, he responds?!! :shock: I thought he responded only via venue. That is so neat!!! I love that movie and am definitely trying him! :D

2017 successes: Elle Fanning (x2), Christopher Plummer, Owen Wilson, Donna Murphy, Hayley Atwell, Julie Andrews pre-print, James Earl Jones, Marissa Meyer (x3), Simone Biles, Zachary Levi, Harrison Ford pre-print, Taraji P. Henson, Mandy Moore (x3), Kathryn Beaumont (x2), Judy Kuhn (x3), Josh Gad (x2), Pat Carroll, Susan Egan (x2), Richard White (x2), Emma Thompson, Akiane Kramarik (x2)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:03 pm 

Autographs received: 46
Collector since: 1993
Also Paige O'Hara sends autographs through the mail now too. :) (voice of belle)
I am going to write to him. :) <3 Beauty & the Beast....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:31 am 

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1132911

Already received Paige :D She's a sweetheart! I did receive another Beauty and the Beast success yesterday that I should be posting today on the site!

I have over 50 autograph requests ready to be sent out for Disney voice actors, and that doesn't include the 20ish already sent out. I have over 100 that I'll be doing. I might create a thread if I end up getting a lot of successes so I can help people out in one, easy place. Plus, it'd be great to get authenticity and address help on other Disney stars!! :D

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Just returned from my LONG hiatus of autograph collecting. I will be sending out to people such as NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL players/coaches both college and pro, actors in shows/movies like Harry Potter/Game of Thrones/, musicians, voice overs from Disney/Anime/Witcher, and any random celebrity I love/respect. I hope we can work together to get people we like and restore this site to its glory! I have over 200 requests out.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. If I don't respond for awhile, just assume I'm in the hospital recovering. Been in and out for a disease I won't say since June 2016.

I love doing custom cards for shows/movies or with specific themes. I would be more than glad to help someone make a custom base for an autograph if interested. PM me in that case.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:46 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Collector since: 2005
CWill97 wrote:
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1132911

Already received Paige :D She's a sweetheart! I did receive another Beauty and the Beast success yesterday that I should be posting today on the site!

I have over 50 autograph requests ready to be sent out for Disney voice actors, and that doesn't include the 20ish already sent out. I have over 100 that I'll be doing. I might create a thread if I end up getting a lot of successes so I can help people out in one, easy place. Plus, it'd be great to get authenticity and address help on other Disney stars!! :D

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I would love to contribute to that thread and I am interested in seeing the list of the over 50 autograph requests you have recently sent out. I have acquired quite a few Disney people into my collection and I am out of ideas on who I should send to next. I would love to see your list to get some inspiration! Have a magical day!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:05 pm 

jamiso wrote:

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I would love to contribute to that thread and I am interested in seeing the list of the over 50 autograph requests you have recently sent out. I have acquired quite a few Disney people into my collection and I am out of ideas on who I should send to next. I would love to see your list to get some inspiration! Have a magical day!

I'll take a picture of it tonight when I have more free time :D It's all in my notebook so once I know if I received anything, I'll snap a few photos and then share it with you both. Most of them are random tries with no clue if I'll get a success or not. But, I'd rather give it a go then not. Can't receive if you don't send ;) I also send out for NFL, NBA, MLB, other voice actors (Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon mostly), HP, GOT, TWD and other TV shows.

Good luck with your requests in general everyone :mrgreen: [us]

- Cody

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:26 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Collector since: 2012
CWill97 wrote:
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1132911

Hi, can I ask who else you have received autographs from that were voice actors in Beauty and the Beast. It us my favourite film and I would love to write to them

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 pm 

It's easier for me to show than type them all out ;) :D

I'd say the vast majority of these are addresses in the database. Only a few of them are from addresses found on the actual person's website.

Yellow highlight means success/green highlight means failure or returned all my items back unsigned.

Symbol on the top right of the page is used so I can properly track them. For example, if I receive an empty envelope that's been ripped open, I will know who it is I sent to and be able to write back to that person explaining what happened. Yes, I've had people steal from the envelope and then be a jerk and send the envelope back empty. Sometimes people are pathetic :(

Well, I hope this helps you guys out in some way or another! I personally will send to anyone unless I know for certain they send back pre-prints, secs, or auotpens. Even if I've seen people send and wait months with still no response, I will try them. Or if there's no other known success posted, I will give it a try anyways. It's only a little more than a dollar, so it's worth it IMO.

Good luck everyone!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 am 

Btw, I send out to all the characters because they all add to the great stories Disney produces. Without the side characters, a lot of the movies wouldn't feel complete or just wouldn't have the same spark they currently have. I'm excited to show you guys any successes I get in the future, and hope you all post yours as well. The best advice I can give you all is to just go for it. If you don't know whether or not to send to someone, I suggest just to send. Some of my most amazing responses have come from winging it.

If anyone is into anime (dub or sub; doesn't matter) and are thinking of sending out to some voice actors, let me know! I want to get back into sending to them. I have most of the DBZ dub cast besides from Sean Schemmel signed on customs and then the main characters on a poster, the entire Fairy Tail dub cast on TWO mangas and custom photos from season One (need to start collecting characters from Wendy's appearance and onwards), and a bunch of signatures from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bleach, Digimon and Pokemon :D I don't believe I have the addresses still since it was 2012, but I can try to find them later on :D

Do let me know if you're going to start doing anime autographs eventually! Or if you get a success from a Disney VA :D Good luck with all of your requests in general my friends!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:42 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I had a success with Richard White today! Thanks for the information so much!!! :D

I see you sent to Auli'i Cravalho and Anika Noni Rose.... I've been waiting on Auli'i since November and Anika since February. :neutral: Hopefully, they'll get letters that build up a batch and we'll both have successes. I know Anika Noni Rose has responded in the past, but the last success someone had with her was about two years ago. :?

2017 successes: Elle Fanning (x2), Christopher Plummer, Owen Wilson, Donna Murphy, Hayley Atwell, Julie Andrews pre-print, James Earl Jones, Marissa Meyer (x3), Simone Biles, Zachary Levi, Harrison Ford pre-print, Taraji P. Henson, Mandy Moore (x3), Kathryn Beaumont (x2), Judy Kuhn (x3), Josh Gad (x2), Pat Carroll, Susan Egan (x2), Richard White (x2), Emma Thompson, Akiane Kramarik (x2)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:07 pm 

Glad to help! I know I received Jonathan Freeman, but I haven't opened the envelope yet. He put a cool Jafar sticker on the envelope :D Saving them all until next Saturday so I can open them on my birthday on the 24th.

I'm hopeful I'll eventually get Anika and Auli'i back. I don't ever send to someone based on previous feedback on the site though. One person may have luck with someone, and another may not. If I want someone's autograph, I will send to them unless they send fakes back in reply. Mail gets lost so frequently that it's not reliable. The only thing I take seriously is if the person sends back pre-prints, secs, and autopens. I always tell new and old collectors just send it if you're unsure. Some of the best successes come from people who either have no successes on this site or other people have failed to get back anything. To sum it up, just send out and cross your fingers. I've had successes take 7 years. The reason why I got back into autograph collecting is when I received Bob Bergen after 7 years. Got me excited and back into the groove :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:13 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CWill97 wrote:
I don't ever send to someone based on previous feedback on the site though. One person may have luck with someone, and another may not. If I want someone's autograph, I will send to them unless they send fakes back in reply. Mail gets lost so frequently that it's not reliable. The only thing I take seriously is if the person sends back pre-prints, secs, and autopens. I always tell new and old collectors just send it if you're unsure. Some of the best successes come from people who either have no successes on this site or other people have failed to get back anything. To sum it up, just send out and cross your fingers.

I know; I tried Mizuo Peck (Sacagawea in Night at the Museum) and got a success when no other success had been posted. I was just saying that Auli'i must have received tons of requests, and if she replied, at least one person would have posted. :? I've tried her multiple times, though. :razz: Now for the wait....

Congrats on Jonathan Freeman! Was it the main address or vv?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:45 pm 

FCM wrote:
CWill97 wrote:
I don't ever send to someone based on previous feedback on the site though. One person may have luck with someone, and another may not. If I want someone's autograph, I will send to them unless they send fakes back in reply. Mail gets lost so frequently that it's not reliable. The only thing I take seriously is if the person sends back pre-prints, secs, and autopens. I always tell new and old collectors just send it if you're unsure. Some of the best successes come from people who either have no successes on this site or other people have failed to get back anything. To sum it up, just send out and cross your fingers.

I know; I tried Mizuo Peck (Sacagawea in Night at the Museum) and got a success when no other success had been posted. I was just saying that Auli'i must have received tons of requests, and if she replied, at least one person would have posted. :? I've tried her multiple times, though. :razz: Now for the wait....

Congrats on Jonathan Freeman! Was it the main address or vv?

Via Venue at the Aladdin one if I recall correctly. I'm pumped to open his envelope up but I'm trying to self-restrain myself from it for one more week hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:47 pm 

I could write to Belle AND Gaston {??} {??} {??} {??} {??}

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 am 
Site Admin

Collector since: 0
Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Richard White on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail