Angela Lansbury semi-success!

Trash
Lemke10
$10 gift certificate winner

Angela Lansbury semi-success!

Post by Lemke10 »

I sent LOR, SASE, and a photo of her from "The Manchurian Candidate" on 1/5/17 and on 1/18/17 I received my photo back unsigned but I did receive a different signed photo of her. I included a $10 blank check, for her to donate to a favorite charity and that was returned to me as well. (I know there is some debate over if these are pre-signed or pre-print photos, looking at mine I lean towards pre-print, the ink looks too perfect with no streaks nothing like other personalized signed photos I have. Not complaining though, still better than getting a return to sender.)

I used the following address:
Angela Lansbury
635 North Bonhill Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049-2301

No return address was added to my envelope.

Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Angela Lansbury semi-success!

Post by Ashjackson »

I have never seen a pre print sent by her she always sends 100% genuine pre signed pictures. This is a different picture but she does change it every now and again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lemke10 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Angela Lansbury on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

What you have is a pre-signed photo, not a pre-print photo. Congrats! She is even a better signer when you can catch her on Broadway. I have sent her several things over the years and always gotten them back signed.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Very neat! I'm going to try her. (And, guys who have replied to this post, the person who posted this success did not say it was a pre-print in the first place.) I don't know if that would be a semi-success. You still got her autograph! Congratulations! 8) :)
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Lann Korbinn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lann Korbinn »

Way to go! I'll have to give it a try. Congratulations on your success!