Eddie Redmayne Pre Signed Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eddie Redmayne Pre Signed Success

Post by superletterfan »

caappy wrote:Just got back my Eddie Redmayne photos... they did not send the 2 photos I sent back signed, but did send 2 of the same pictures that have been shown in here by others.. but my guess is they are not presigned but auto penned because they are both exactly the same..

So save your stamps and photos..
the original post is pre-signed picture, but the other post you replied was a pre-print. I guess the agency had some pre-signed photos at the beginning, but start to send out pre-print now. Or they send out a mix of pre-signed and pre-printed photo nowadays.
Never Give Up!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eddie Redmayne Pre Signed Success

Post by FCM »

superletterfan wrote:
caappy wrote:Just got back my Eddie Redmayne photos... they did not send the 2 photos I sent back signed, but did send 2 of the same pictures that have been shown in here by others.. but my guess is they are not presigned but auto penned because they are both exactly the same..

So save your stamps and photos..
the original post is pre-signed picture, but the other post you replied was a pre-print. I guess the agency had some pre-signed photos at the beginning, but start to send out pre-print now. Or they send out a mix of pre-signed and pre-printed photo nowadays.
Finally, someone who thinks the same logic I do! Thank you, superletterfan! That is what's most likely.

And yes, caappy, thanks for the info. He was one of the next I was going to send out to, but I'm not wasting my little UK postage to get a fake autograph, or the chance to get a fake one.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.