Eddie Redmayne Pre Signed Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hobbit Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eddie Redmayne Pre Signed Success

Post by Hobbit Matt »

Sent to his UK address in September and today I received my photos back unsigned with a note saying that a signed photo has been enclosed.

Eddie Redmayne
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

I think it might be a pre signed but I'd be very grateful if anyone knows whether this is authentic or not.

Photo:

http://surfmypictures.com/image/3b65f71 ... hu4qw.html
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eddie Redmayne Pre Signed Success

Post by FCM »

It looks real. If the ink bounces off differently than the photo, then the only explanation would be that it is secretarial. It's not an autopen. It may be real. Congrats!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

Wow, awesome success! Eddie is a fantastic actor so I'm envious. I need to send to him and get this awesome photo framed :D Congratulations again! I cannot offer advice on if it's authentic or not because I frankly have no clue. But, I'm sure others will :D

- Cody
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Looks authentic to me! Awesome success, hope I get a reply soon too! :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Looks authentic to me although, I am not an expert... congrats on your success. :)
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Shana Leonne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shana Leonne »

This does look authentic to me! Congratulations on a wonderful success
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hobbit Matt :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Eddie Redmayne on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bluemesa356
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eddie Redmayne TTM success!

Post by bluemesa356 »

On May 28, 2017, I wrote Eddie Redmayne ("Magical Beasts") with a TTM request, sending a 3x5 for signing, $2.00 US for return postage, and an SSAE. Received his reply today, 8/14.17, which was a authentic signed (at least, I think so) black and white 4x6 photo of himself. The address I used is in the fanmail.biz database.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Just got back my Eddie Redmayne photos... they did not send the 2 photos I sent back signed, but did send 2 of the same pictures that have been shown in here by others.. but my guess is they are not presigned but auto penned because they are both exactly the same..

So save your stamps and photos..
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

caappy wrote:Just got back my Eddie Redmayne photos... they did not send the 2 photos I sent back signed, but did send 2 of the same pictures that have been shown in here by others.. but my guess is they are not presigned but auto penned because they are both exactly the same..

So save your stamps and photos..
Thank you for the heads up
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!