Ben Affleck success !

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ben Affleck success !

Post by PaulineBru »

Hi :)

I sent a letter and one photo at this adress :

Ben Affleck
The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

and I received today one photo signed !

Sent : 5/5/2017
Received : 5/23/2017

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ben Affleck success !

Post by admin »

Hi PaulineBru :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ben Affleck on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
peterson8723
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peterson8723 »

Spanky Taylor is a success???

PaulineBru wrote:Hi :)

Ben Affleck
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulineBru »

peterson8723 wrote:Spanky Taylor is a success???

PaulineBru wrote:Hi :)

Ben Affleck
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

Apparently yes ^^
Jc3416
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jc3416 »

Hate to be the bearer of bad news that autograph is stamped. Been in the industry a long time and received the exact same photo with the exact same autograph in the mail today. Even double checked my instincts with a professional and it was in fact machine printed.
PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulineBru »

Jc3416 wrote:Hate to be the bearer of bad news that autograph is stamped. Been in the industry a long time and received the exact same photo with the exact same autograph in the mail today. Even double checked my instincts with a professional and it was in fact machine printed.
It's a pity, :( personally, I prefer to receive something, even if it's autopen as anything.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Jc3416 wrote:Hate to be the bearer of bad news that autograph is stamped. Been in the industry a long time and received the exact same photo with the exact same autograph in the mail today. Even double checked my instincts with a professional and it was in fact machine printed.
Wow, you have been in the industry a long time and yet you dare to say that receiving an auto-pen is an insult, I wonder if Ben Affleck owes you anything at all. It has been long known for a while now that Spanky Taylor sends auto-pens and not "stamped" autographs as you say... You should show more respect to this hobby!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

I think even an auto-penned (it is auto-penned, not printed or stamped) autograph is great. Even though it's fake, it's still nice that you got it. The people (Ben Affleck and fan mail manager) who sent it to you were generous to give a photo; consider the fact that they took their time and trouble to give you it for free. I would be disappointed if I received that, but I'd also be glad I got something back and grateful that people had taken their time to give me something.
Last edited by FCM on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LunaMellark »

Have to agree with the comments above - although it may be a little disappointing that the autograph is not authentic, I would 100% prefer (and be extremely grateful) to receive some sort of reply than nothing at all! There is absolutely no need to be so disrespectful and you are no way entitled to an autograph from any celebrity.

To the original poster - that's a lovely picture, congratulations! :D

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulineBru »

LunaMellark wrote:Have to agree with the comments above - although it may be a little disappointing that the autograph is not authentic, I would 100% prefer (and be extremely grateful) to receive some sort of reply than nothing at all! There is absolutely no need to be so disrespectful and you are no way entitled to an autograph from any celebrity.

To the original poster - that's a lovely picture, congratulations! :D