Kathryn Beaumont wrong success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
StevenQ

Kathryn Beaumont wrong success

Post by StevenQ »

Sent Ms. Beaumont LOR, SASE one picture and a drawing of "Alice" my daughter drew. Received back someone else's picture in our envelope, signed to "Natalie". If Natalie is reading this, and you got a pic and drawing signed to Tessa, please PM me. Took about 5 months.

Kathryn Beaumont
The Walt Disney Studios
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kathryn Beaumont wrong success

Post by admin »

Hi StevenQ :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kathryn Beaumont on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

That is VERY strange. This sounds funny, but let us know when Natalie is found! :razz: I'm upset, because you and another just had a success with Kathryn, and I sent a request around the same time but haven't gotten a reply. Does she like Alice more than Wendy? I sent a picture of her beside a picture of Wendy as well as a picture of her and Walt Disney. Why can't I get her autograph?! :(
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

mockingbird394
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mockingbird394 »

I sent a large picture of Alice and two smaller ones of her and Wendy a few months ago and just received a letter today. I only got the one of Alice returned to me and not the other 2, but I also got a drawing of Alice and Wendy that was not mine. I don't know if it's your daughters or not, but it was sent to me and was not signed. Oh, and even if it is your daughters drawing, I am not Natalie. Luckily, the one picture I got back was mine and did have the right name.
StevenQ

Post by StevenQ »

Mockingbird it sounds like you got her drawing, I believe she had drawn the two back to back. I'll ask her if she wants it back. If she does I'll send you a SASE. Given Ms. Beaumonts age maybe she's getting things jumbled, understandably. Or maybe she has an assistant that lost a few tiles on re-entry. Oh well. Still waiting for Natalie............
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
mockingbird394
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mockingbird394 »

Well yes then I'm pretty sure that this is her picture. I am very sorry that it was not signed, but at least I found the owner. Please let me know if she wants it back and I will be happy to return it.