It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:28 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Mandy Moore success...x3!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 83
Collector since: 2016
I wrote to Mandy Moore on February 2nd, 2017, sending her a LoR (and compliments) and SASE, and received these back on March 23rd, 2017!

So excited! This is my 3rd Disney Princess success, not counting Elle Fanning, who was Aurora in Maleficent, or the fact that I have five of Mary Costa's. :D

I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Last edited by FCM on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mandy Moore success...x3!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:42 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 526
Collector since: 2007
Could you PM me the two addresses you used? I have a friend with spina bifida and Mandy is his FAVORITE actress and I'd love to surprise him with her signature.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:18 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 239
Collector since: 2013
What are the addresses that you used?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Congrats! I'm not sure if I have ever seen a success from her! Nice. {up}

Can you give a hint on the address; manager, set, etc?

BossC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

FCM wrote:
I wrote to Mandy Moore on February 2nd, 2017, sending her a LoR (and compliments) and SASE, and received these back on March 23rd, 2017! I had used two different addresses, and the pictures were in different envelopes, but these came back together.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... de6sv.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... c3xv1.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 9d3bi.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 8xjmf.html

So excited! This is my 3rd Disney Princess success, not counting Elle Fanning, who was Aurora in Maleficent, or the fact that I have five of Mary Costa's. :D

May I have the address via pm?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 am 

Autographs received: 4
Collector since: 2014
What was the address you used? I really adore her and would love her autograph.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:23 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Collector since: 2012
what address did u use ???

Ty :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:11 pm 

would like the address too please if possible

2018 successes - Gillian Anderson, Mikhail Gorbachev, Dan Marino, Susan Sarandon, Elizabeth Moss, Uma Thurman, Julie Newmar, Bob Newhart, John Lithgow, Ed Harris, Kathleen Turner, J. K. Simmons, Laurie Metcalf, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Patrick Stewart, Mark Rylance, Alan Tudyk, Phil Collins, F. Murray Abraham, Robert Englund, Billy Crudup, Rhea Perlman, Amy Schumer, Tress MacNeille, Tom Selleck, Kristin Chenoweth, Angela Lansbury, Ryan O'Neal, Ricky Gervais, Bobby Cannavale, Jerry Stiller, Kevin James, Leah Remini, Gloria Steinem, Karen Gillan, Chris Sullivan, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Stephen Sondheim, Victor Garber, David Strathairn, John Leguizamo, Terry Crews, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, "The Middle" cast, Diana Rigg, Mitch Pileggi, David Morrissey, Josh McDermitt, Tom Skerritt, Mark Margolis, Jim Lovell, Eli Manning, Dikembe Mutombo, Bobby Knight, John McEnroe, Orlando Hernandez, Ron Guidry, Herschel Walker, Chris Chelios, Guy Lafleur, Mike Gartner and many more!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:01 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I feel like I made a mistake posting the success; now everyone wants the address, and it wouldn't be too good of an idea to share it with everyone....I have been sharing the address through PM; I'm not being a snob and laughing as I don't share it. I won't share it as much anymore, but there's a chance--don't get your hopes up--chance of you receiving the address if you post a reply or request the address.

I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am 

That is awesome news. Could you please PM me the address. My daughter is trying to have all 14 princesses original voice autographs. It is only a matter of time before Anna, Elsa, and Moana are added.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:50 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Collector since: 2013
FCM wrote:
I feel like I made a mistake posting the success; now everyone wants the address, and it wouldn't be too good of an idea to share it with everyone....I have been sharing the address through PM; I'm not being a snob and laughing as I don't share it. I won't share it as much anymore, but there's a chance--don't get your hopes up--chance of you receiving the address if you post a reply or request the address.

The whole point of this site is to share successes, and unless it is a private address, there's no reason not to share it. I would also love to write to her, as Rapunzel is my favourite Disney princess, so if you could PM it to me that would be awesome.

Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:46 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Morphindel wrote:
FCM wrote:

The whole point of this site is to share successes, and unless it is a private address, there's no reason not to share it. I would also love to write to her, as Rapunzel is my favourite Disney princess, so if you could PM it to me that would be awesome.

It's a private address. :?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 pm 
$10 gift certificate winner.
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 120
Hi there... could you please PM me the addresses you used for Mandy Moore? Been a huge fan for a long time and would love to write her.

Thanks!
~ Ryan

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 am 

FCM wrote:
I wrote to Mandy Moore on February 2nd, 2017, sending her a LoR (and compliments) and SASE, and received these back on March 23rd, 2017! I had used two different addresses, and the pictures were in different envelopes, but these came back together.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... de6sv.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... c3xv1.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 9d3bi.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 8xjmf.html

Could you PM me the two addresses that you used?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:10 am 

What was the address you used? I really adore her and would love her autograph.

Profile E-mail