Harrison Ford half-success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harrison Ford half-success!

Post by FCM »

I sent Harrison Ford a LoR, SASE, and two photos to be signed on November 2nd, 2016. I sent a copy of a drawing of him as Han Solo that I drew as well. I believe it was to a home address, and I received this back today, on March 4th, 2017!

http://surfmypictures.com/image/c9d31a9 ... o76nx.html

The envelope was not the one I sent, and the SASE I did send was sent back as well, along with the two pictures I sent. They are clearly pre-prints. The ink of the "autograph" bounces off the same as the picture. Still, thee are the coolest pre-prints possible!!! :D
Last edited by FCM on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harrison Ford half-success!

Post by renef09 »

FCM wrote:I sent Harrison Ford a LoR, SASE, and two photos to be signed on November 2nd, 2016. I think I sent a copy of a drawing of him as Han Solo as well. It was to a home address, and I received this back today, on March 4th, 2017!

http://surfmypictures.com/image/c9d31a9 ... o76nx.html

The envelope was not the one I sent, and the SASE I did send was sent back as well, along with the two pictures I sent. They are clearly pre-prints. The ink of the "autograph" bounces off the same as the picture. Still, there are the coolest pre-prints possible!!! :D
Hi! Would you be able to share the addy you tried for Harry? I have found several but I seem to have found that might actually work so I am just trying to confirm it. Thanks!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

PM me if you'd like the address!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

jk33442
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jk33442 »

I would be very happy to receive a PP. Would you mind sharing the address you sent the request to?

Thanks!