Bob Newhart (kind of a success)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bugg4672
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bob Newhart (kind of a success)

Post by bugg4672 »

I sent Bob Newhart 2 photos about a month ago. Got them back today, I used the address in the data base. The only problem is he signed them to Bill, my name is not Bill. So I guess it could be a joke due to what I wrote in the letter asking him to sign it with using his humor that we have come to know and love. So I guess signing it the wrong name would work. I guess Ill resent a photo one day and try to get it in my name, so if there is a Bill on here that would like one of his photos just drop me a line.
My autographs so far:Ed Asner, Tim Allen, Seth MacFarlane, Patrick Wayne, Ree Drummond, Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, Simon Pegg, Sir Elton John, Pete Nelson, Jack Hana, Richard Rawlings, Vera Miles, Angela Lansbury, Jet Tila, Ed Oneil, Kaley Cuoco, Henry Winkler, Paula Deen, Bob Barker, Ron Tranmer, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Garner, Tommy Chong, Carol burnett, Simon Majumdar, Betty White, George Wendt, Chevy Chase, Gary Busey, Joe, Pasquale, General Colin Powell, Chris Renaud, Loretta Lynch, Charlie Sheen, Gov. Chris Chrisie, Ed Hochui, Joe, Mantegna, Mother Dolores Hart O.S.B., Florence Henderson, Mark Gottfried, Anne Murray, Rick Laflamme (Northwoods Law), Yoshiaki Fujiwara, George W. Bush, Al Roker,

Most wanted ALFRED HITCHCOCK
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bob Newhart (kind of a success)

Post by admin »

Hi bugg4672 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bob Newhart on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by timsaucier »

Recd 8x10 b/w inscribed photo 9/16/17

Used address in database
BLC1920
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BLC1920 »

I had a similar issue with Betty White. She signed my picture "to Taylor", and my name is not anything close to that.