Nell Tiger Free ( Game of Thrones) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nell Tiger Free ( Game of Thrones) Success

Post by carlosreddevil »

Sent 2 x pics, letter and SASE to Nell Tiger Free (Myrcella Baratheon in GoT) 6/6/15. Received both pics back signed and dedicated 10/7/15.

Request sent to Independent Talent Group Ltd, 40 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 2RH

Link to pic on my site: http://carlscelebritysignedpics.blogspo ... rones.html

Link to envelope: http://imgur.com/Zcsbbu2.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nell Tiger Free ( Game of Thrones) Success

Post by admin »

Hi carlosreddevil :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nell Tiger Free on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! She was great this season.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
carlosredevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosredevil »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats! She was great this season.
I agree she plays a great part as mycrella baratheon :D I like her lots :D
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

carlosredevil wrote:
Do me a favour, stop commenting on my posts pretending to be me user 'carlosredevil' (note the spelling difference everyone, so, so clever! :roll: )

It's very childish, do grow up and act your age!

Oh, and if you're going to try and troll me, at least learn to spell, it's not spelled 'mycrella' - the only thing worse than a troll is an illiterate troll.
Magicman1000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Magicman1000 »

carlosreddevil wrote:
carlosredevil wrote:
Do me a favour, stop commenting on my posts pretending to be me user 'carlosredevil' (note the spelling difference everyone, so, so clever! :roll: )

It's very childish, do grow up and act your age!

Oh, and if you're going to try and troll me, at least learn to spell, it's not spelled 'mycrella' - the only thing worse than a troll is an illiterate troll.
Oh are you still banging on about that Carlos? lol. You said you weren't going to respond to him months ago and here you are still getting and sounding vey highly angry as I f your in a vicious rage. Just sit back relax and take a few deep breaths Carlos ;-) Your health is more important than soneone on a public forum posting a few comments with a similar name. :). Lol
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Magicman1000 wrote:
Oh are you still banging on about that Carlos? lol. You said you weren't going to respond to him months ago and here you are still getting and sounding vey highly angry as I f your in a vicious rage. Just sit back relax and take a few deep breaths Carlos ;-) Your health is more important than soneone on a public forum posting a few comments with a similar name. :). Lol

Very easy for you to say when you're the person logging in under all these different usernames anyway, but it doesn't matter now really, as Admin have done the right thing and removed the user. But thanks for sticking your nose in where it's not needed ... almost seems like YOU have a bit too much interest in things that don't concern you ...

LOL, and at what point does it read like I am in a 'vicious rage'?! :lol:
Magicman1000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Magicman1000 »

carlosreddevil wrote:
Magicman1000 wrote:

Very easy for you to say when you're the person logging in under all these different usernames anyway, but it doesn't matter now really, as Admin have done the right thing and removed the user. But thanks for sticking your nose in where it's not needed ... almost seems like YOU have a bit too much interest in things that don't concern you ...

LOL, and at what point does it read like I am in a 'vicious rage'?! :lol:
I think you have got it wrong there Carlos as I only have one username on this forum and it is this one. Whoever else has been winding you up with other names isn't me so you need to get your facts correct before you accuse the wrong people. If you don't believe me you can ask the admin and he will be able to check my IP address. He will only find one account.
So once again your all confused and you have got it all wrong again. Blame the right person next time Carlos not me. Lol
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Magicman1000 wrote:
I think you have got it wrong there Carlos as I only have one username on this forum and it is this one. Whoever else has been winding you up with other names isn't me so you need to get your facts correct before you accuse the wrong people. If you don't believe me you can ask the admin and he will be able to check my IP address. He will only find one account.
So once again your all confused and you have got it all wrong again. Blame the right person next time Carlos not me. Lol
Why do people always say 'It's true, check the IP address'? You people do realise that there is such a thing as 'logging in from another computer' ... ffs?! :roll:

Anyways, whatever, not your business, go back to writing to Laura Norton and leave everyone else in peace! :lol: