Actress Sandra Dee Robinson - Exclusive Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Actress Sandra Dee Robinson - Exclusive Success!

Post by stigduke »

Sandra Dee Robinson (b. 1967, Philadelphia, PA, USA) is an actress, media personality and former beauty pageant titleholder. Often or sometimes credited as Sandra Ferguson or Sandra Reinhardt. Her acting appearances include such shows as Another World and Criminal Minds. She famously appeared in an episode of Diagnosis Murder, in which she performed a birthday striptease for Dick Van Dyke's Dr. Sloan. (sadly, she only takes her hat off in the scene and we don't see the full dance.) She is the founder of Charisma On Camera - which helps people realise their goals working in media. She is married to Hollywood stuntmaster Allen Robinson.

Sent 1 LOR, SASE and 3 photos - one of which is an edited/cropped ScreenShot - to Ms. Robinson on 15/01/2015.
On 18/02/2015, I received my three photos signed plus an leaflet advertising Charisma On Camera. On the back of that leaflet, she wrote about her stint on Diagnosis Murder, saying "I will never forget that one."

Address used was:

Sandra Dee Robinson
c/o Charisma On Camera
5737 Kanan Road
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
USA

Sorry no scanner.