photo sleeves?

Looking for autographs, stamps...
NikkiClarke94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

photo sleeves?

Post by NikkiClarke94 »

Hey guys, sometimes when i trade autographs they are sent in protective sleeves, i was wondering if anyone on here has some photo sleeves for 6x4inch photos that they could sell me, not sure how many i would need or what price, so let me know. thanks
Best Successes: Bear McCausland(Torchwood), Asa Butterfield, Matt Smith, Ronan Parke, Steve John Shepherd, David Essex

Recently Recieved: Bear McCausland(Torchwood), Asa Butterfield, Matt Smith, Sons Of Admirals, Pip Carter, Jack Scanlon, Freddie Highmore, Richard Wilson, Storm Lee Gardner, Joshua Pascoe, Skandar Keynes, Steve John Shepherd, Ronan Parke, Ryan Turner, David Essex, Matt Lapinskas, Tony Discipline, Laurence Belcher, Charlie Brooks,

Recently requested: Mark Sheppard, Sydney Wade, Aaron Johnson, Arthur Darvill, Alex Kingston, Tom Ellis, William Ash, Santiago Cabrera, Tommy Knight, Eoin Macken, Harry Stott, Rupert Young, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jedward, Colin Morgan, John Partridge, Robert Pattinson, Catherine Tate, Asa Butterfield, Ellis Darcey-Alden, Daniel Anthony, Pam St Clement, Shane Richie, Jessie Wallace, Michael Gambon, Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman
teambrucy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: photo sleeves?

Post by teambrucy »

I just use plastic page protectors. $10 for 40.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

My local wal-mart stores sells single 4x6 Ultra-pro photos pages, 10 for $1.00. {up} Do you have a wal-mart in the UK? That would be your best bet. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Politician »

RYAN J. wrote:My local wal-mart stores sells single 4x6 Ultra-pro photos pages, 10 for $1.00. {up} Do you have a wal-mart in the UK? That would be your best bet. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Sorry, but that quote was hilarious.

Wal-Mart is the "white trash" (though I love it, but people say this) "American" store. It's not anywhere outside of the U.S... Sorry. That was just too funny.
Favorite Autographs: Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Jeb Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tom Campbell, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, James Leavelle, Donald Rumsfeld, Bob Dole.

Waiting On: 30+ Former/Current NFL Players, Olivia Newton John, Zack Galifianakis, Madeleine Albright, Rob Blagojevich, Sherman Adams, W. Michael Blumenthal, Anthony Lake, Norm Mineta, Bill Perry, Brendan Byrne, Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, Melvin Laird, Rudy Giuliani, Thomas Chong, Adam West, Ed Koch, John Dingell, Andrew Cuomo, John Thune, Fred Grandy, John Boehner and many many more.

If you ever need any assistance with autographs [especially political], just PM me and I will help the best I can!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Politician wrote:
RYAN J. wrote:My local wal-mart stores sells single 4x6 Ultra-pro photos pages, 10 for $1.00. {up} Do you have a wal-mart in the UK? That would be your best bet. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Wal-Mart is the "white trash" (though I love it, but people say this) "American" store. It's not anywhere outside of the U.S... Sorry. That was just too funny.
how the hell would he know that?? that was just rude. not everyone knows what store is in what country. and although walmart is an american store its not white trash store. that comment was a little much.
Last edited by dueby_boys on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

Politician wrote:

RYAN J. 8)

That was very rude.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Ha ha, No offense taken Politician!! :lol: I have several friends who don't shop at wal-mart due to some the employee standards they have their. but that's their opinions. I love going to mine all the time. {up} I didn't realize that wal-mart was only located in the USA.

RYAN J. 8)
Vashtistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vashtistar »

May be helpful - if you live in the US or where they have a Michael's (crafts store) or similar they often have coupons you can get easily as well as regular sales and I always wait for 50% off or more - they show up often.

I get regular paper sized photo safe/non acidic? for both sleeves and black background paper to keep in typical US sized binders - though, I've received a few oversized, so it may be good to have at least one that is larger, though in my experience, most are 8x10 at largest.

I hang some of them however, you have to be careful as over time, unless it's expensive glass etc, the backing/glass from frame can destroy, so even if I frame, I keep in or cover both front and back with cut sleeves.

For the majority, I use coupons or buy on half off sale bundles of sleeves to fit a standard binder and the special paper - again, I use black for consistency as well as photo corner stickers to "frame" all my photos in my albums - they can be found with the scrapbooking materials, come in various colors and styles, keep your photos from falling/moving around and look more polished in general for cheap. Again, I get everything in/around the scrapbooking area and they are clearly labeled as acid-free or photo quality etc to ensure your treasures stay safe! This way, I have everything protected, and using the coupons (though amazon probably has comparable pricing, due to health and other issues, I've had to put a hold on my auto seeking and still have some left, so I don't need to purchase more. I did keep the packaging of all though - again personal reasons so everything is uniform - same sleeves, paper, corners etc. You can look up scrapbooking photo corners to see what I'm talking about there. I put them around my photo first and then carefully apply to paper to prevent bending the photo. It can be a pain and I've had a few go crooked before and had to redo, but just figure out the best way for you to "frame" your photos if you do use them so once you put each corner in, the last one doesn't end up getting bent (nor does the paper get wrinkled either).

This helps save money as well as keeping everything not only tidy and uniform but pretty nice looking tbh. Hope it may help you as well!
Henry_Cob
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

photo sleeves

Post by Henry_Cob »

Hi Prav,

Not sure what has gone on, I posted this reply in the wanted ad for a wevo shifter

Sorry, I do not have a set for sale, but can put the word out to my network if you like?

Regards