Florida Georgia Line for sale!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Florida Georgia Line for sale!

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

Hi everyone!
I'm selling an authentically pre signed FGL photo that I received in the mail by accident. I sent an email to the management email and requested a photo, and I got it three days later, and I kept that one. I received another one as well a couple of weeks later. I'm selling it for around $35. This is my first time selling. The photo is on my website (link is in my signature) under my new "for sale" section. Please check it out and PM me if interested. There are some rules on that page that you should read before messaging me about it though. I'm able to negotiate price, and I don't really trade, but if it's one of my most wanted we can definitely talk, but I prefer money. Cash only please, and I'm trying to stick within the US for sales, but if it's internationally, then you're also welcome to contact me about it. I only accept US cash though. Just keep that all in mind. I state this all as well on the page on my site. Picture and all of that is on there. Please go look and contact if interested!
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,