DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH "TheFon19"

Autographs for sale or exchange.
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH "TheFon19"

Post by mjz0109 »

Thefon19 wanted a Tim Allen and Channing Tatum autograph. So I traded him those for a signed poster of Taylor Lautner, 8x10 Leon Thomas, and 8x10 Liz Gillies.

We "supposedly" sent them at the same time. (Even though I know he didn't send them.") I sent them on Nov 26. He claims he still hasn't got mine. I sent them 1st class and 1st class takes up to 5 business days in the US. Obviously he recived them. I haven't recived a thing.
I also made him send my a picture of the envelope to ensure I wasn't getting scammed and I did in the end.

I'm really dispotined and this makes me never want to trade on fanmail.biz ever. But atleast I can help other people not get scammed.
Last edited by mjz0109 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH "TheFon19"

Post by twilightlover0607 »

The only reason I came here to post was because the same thing happened to me. I came here just to buy or trade some autographs. It's been more than 3 weeks and still haven't received my items. Traded Maroon 5, Sandra Bullock, and Tina Fey/ Steve Carrell for some Twilight signed items, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling. Admin need to ban him. He hasn't replied to any of my PMs since Sunday. This is obe of the exact reasons I left fanmail. Same with person above he sys he hasn't received any of my items. Shame on you! {down} Now I'm down 6 autographs. Thanks a lot!

Also he send he was sending me spares for free! What? SCAMMER!
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:The only reason I came here to post was because the same thing happened to me. I came here just to buy or trade some autographs. It's been more than 3 weeks and still haven't received my items. Traded Maroon 5, Sandra Bullock, and Tina Fey/ Steve Carrell for some Twilight signed items, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling. Admin need to ban him. He hasn't replied to any of my PMs since Sunday. This is obe of the exact reasons I left fanmail. Same with person above he sys he hasn't received any of my items. Shame on you! {down} Now I'm down 6 autographs. Thanks a lot!

You traded with that same exact person?!
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

I cant belive how many scammers there are about the forums.

Ive only Bought/traded 3 times and all went smoothly but reading threads like this make me very wary.

Hope you get this sorted
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

mjz0109 wrote:
twilightlover0607 wrote:The only reason I came here to post was because the same thing happened to me. I came here just to buy or trade some autographs. It's been more than 3 weeks and still haven't received my items. Traded Maroon 5, Sandra Bullock, and Tina Fey/ Steve Carrell for some Twilight signed items, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling. Admin need to ban him. He hasn't replied to any of my PMs since Sunday. This is obe of the exact reasons I left fanmail. Same with person above he sys he hasn't received any of my items. Shame on you! {down} Now I'm down 6 autographs. Thanks a lot!

You traded with that same exact person?!
Yep! Scammer...
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

I'm so mad. I also don't live to far from the address he gave me.
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

I traded with him a few weeks ago and I got the item he was supposed to send...seemed like a decent guy. I don't know why you guys are having issue with him.
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

@BPMOCK

What items did you order/Trade from thefon
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

I traded Downey Jr for his Samuel l Jackson index card.
Rider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rider »

admin should just delete the buying/trading section.