George W. Bush Bookplates

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George W. Bush Bookplates

Post by Politician »

I was given some extra George Bush bookplates from friends, and now I am selling them on ebay.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

Thank you fanmail!

(Multiple pictures and price on ebay page.)
Favorite Autographs: Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Jeb Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tom Campbell, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, James Leavelle, Donald Rumsfeld, Bob Dole.

Waiting On: 30+ Former/Current NFL Players, Olivia Newton John, Zack Galifianakis, Madeleine Albright, Rob Blagojevich, Sherman Adams, W. Michael Blumenthal, Anthony Lake, Norm Mineta, Bill Perry, Brendan Byrne, Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, Melvin Laird, Rudy Giuliani, Thomas Chong, Adam West, Ed Koch, John Dingell, Andrew Cuomo, John Thune, Fred Grandy, John Boehner and many many more.

If you ever need any assistance with autographs [especially political], just PM me and I will help the best I can!
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George W. Bush Bookplates

Post by ricin »

I'm interested to buy one bookplate. PM me the price. :)
Thanks
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
scarybun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scarybun »

Politician wrote:Yeah. Due to the fact that these are selling for $100+ on ebay, and the fact that there is a limited number, I wonder how long these will last.

I can guarantee I have used multiple addresses from friends to get multiples. One of my favorite politicians.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195535&p=852259#p852259

Glad to see that taking advantage of President Bush's generosity is paying off for you. You're as bad as a dealer.
Peacewithlennon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Peacewithlennon »

I got mine last week!
Favs, Betty White, Dan and Art Rooney jr., Bill Cowher, Brad Paisley
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Hey politician,

I don't think this is ok at all.
I'm still waiting for mine (sent it on thursday) and there are lots of people on here who are waiting to hear back from mr bush. And you abused (i think we can use the word) the generousity of him. And the worst thing is, that you sell them now.

Don't think its ok, even if you don't have any money at the moment.
Whats about working for your money?

Best,
FCB_Phil

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Politician »

FCB_Phil wrote:Hey politician,

I don't think this is ok at all.
I'm still waiting for mine (sent it on thursday) and there are lots of people on here who are waiting to hear back from mr bush. And you abused (i think we can use the word) the generousity of him. And the worst thing is, that you sell them now.

Don't think its ok, even if you don't have any money at the moment.
Whats about working for your money?

Best,
FCB_Phil
Ah, working for money? Here is some "info" for you.

First of all, my mother is a single mother who takes care of my disabled brother. He cannot walk nor talk, as he has cerebral palsy.

Secondly, I am 15 years old, and cannot get a job, as I cannot drive to work, and my mom cannot drive me.

Third, I am taking multiple AP classes, meaning that I do not have time to actually have a job.

Fourth, money is money. "George Bush's generosity" doesn't do it for me, because we elected this man to office so he could become a millionaire from a book.

Fifth, money is money, profit is profit, capitalism is capitalism. If people cannot receive a bookplate from him, you should probably think about purchasing one. I have listed my autographs $100 cheaper than the others on ebay, therefore giving people the ability to purchase them/bid on them.

I understand that people may think that I am a disgrace, but I don't even have the ability to get a job, and if it helps you feel better, I am selling these to purchase Christmas gifts for my family, and a birthday gift for my dad (His birthday is December 9th). I am purchasing him Rush memorabilia.

For the dealers that have the ability to get a job, then they need to get a life, but you need not hunt a 15 year old kid down because he is actually learning the ins and outs of capitalism.

Sue me.
Favorite Autographs: Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Jeb Bush, Condoleezza Rice, John Ashcroft, Tom Campbell, Glenn Beck, Ron Paul, James Leavelle, Donald Rumsfeld, Bob Dole.

Waiting On: 30+ Former/Current NFL Players, Olivia Newton John, Zack Galifianakis, Madeleine Albright, Rob Blagojevich, Sherman Adams, W. Michael Blumenthal, Anthony Lake, Norm Mineta, Bill Perry, Brendan Byrne, Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, Melvin Laird, Rudy Giuliani, Thomas Chong, Adam West, Ed Koch, John Dingell, Andrew Cuomo, John Thune, Fred Grandy, John Boehner and many many more.

If you ever need any assistance with autographs [especially political], just PM me and I will help the best I can!
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Politician »

ricin wrote:I'm interested to buy one bookplate. PM me the price. :)
Thanks
Hey! Thanks for showing interest. Please don't listen to the assholes on this forum, they do not realize that I really have no other ways to make money.

Due to the fact that there are already bids on the ebay auctions, I cannot remove them. If you are interested, you are going to have to actually bid on the ebay auctions.

If you need help setting up a paypal/ebay account, feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

To be fair, his friends gave him the extra bookplates. It is not like he went to the effort of writing to ''dubya'' several times, getting multiples for free, and then selling them at exhorberant cost. What is he supposed to do? What can you do with multiple bookplates? They are not asthetically pleasing, nor do they come in any different varieties you could collect. To be honest, it makes perfect sense to sell them. Whilst the typically petulant pro-capitalism rant, which really is wareing a bit thin post- GFC, ruined an otherwise poignant story, he has a point. It is VERY hard for a high school student to get a good job. Most jobs available are at chain stores/retailers that under-pay and take advantage of students, and who don't particually care that you have school the next day. Either way, it mucks with you academically. Leave the kid alone lol, in his situation you really gotta scrap for every dollar you can get.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
morwesong
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by morwesong »

Jaffer wrote:To be fair, his friends gave him the extra bookplates. It is not like he went to the effort of writing to ''dubya'' several times, getting multiples for free, and then selling them at exhorberant cost. What is he supposed to do? What can you do with multiple bookplates? They are not asthetically pleasing, nor do they come in any different varieties you could collect. To be honest, it makes perfect sense to sell them. Whilst the typically petulant pro-capitalism rant, which really is wareing a bit thin post- GFC, ruined an otherwise poignant story, he has a point. It is VERY hard for a high school student to get a good job. Most jobs available are at chain stores/retailers that under-pay and take advantage of students, and who don't particually care that you have school the next day. Either way, it mucks with you academically. Leave the kid alone lol, in his situation you really gotta scrap for every dollar you can get.
In the other post he said:
I can guarantee I have used multiple addresses from friends to get multiples.
That certainly sounds like he wrote all the letters and had the extras sent to his friends.
Favorite autographs received: ALAN RICKMAN!!, Henry Ian Cusick (received IP!), John Saul, J.K. Rowling, R.L. Stine, Smokey Robinson, Emma Thompson, Alex Trebek, Colin Firth, David Tennant, John Simm and loads more! I love them all :D

Most wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Morrissey, Naveen Andrews, Sean Connery
Politician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Politician »

morwesong wrote:
Jaffer wrote:To be fair, his friends gave him the extra bookplates. It is not like he went to the effort of writing to ''dubya'' several times, getting multiples for free, and then selling them at exhorberant cost. What is he supposed to do? What can you do with multiple bookplates? They are not asthetically pleasing, nor do they come in any different varieties you could collect. To be honest, it makes perfect sense to sell them. Whilst the typically petulant pro-capitalism rant, which really is wareing a bit thin post- GFC, ruined an otherwise poignant story, he has a point. It is VERY hard for a high school student to get a good job. Most jobs available are at chain stores/retailers that under-pay and take advantage of students, and who don't particually care that you have school the next day. Either way, it mucks with you academically. Leave the kid alone lol, in his situation you really gotta scrap for every dollar you can get.
In the other post he said:
I can guarantee I have used multiple addresses from friends to get multiples.
That certainly sounds like he wrote all the letters and had the extras sent to his friends.
Yes, I did say that, and yes, my plan was to get more. Sadly, it didn't work. My friends got me a few for my birthday though, though its like a month and a half early. I have no idea how they found out where I got the Decision Points address, but they must have gotten it from the site. None of them are really into politics. :-/

On the other hand, thank you for your support, Jaffer. It is really hard to gather money, and when my family is low-income, my mother twice-divorced, and my brother mentally retarded, it makes it all the more difficult.

Also, my prices aren't that high. $10 and $20? Come on.