COMC.com - BUYER BEWARE!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Kscsk2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

COMC.com - BUYER BEWARE!!

Post by Kscsk2000 »

Hi folks,

Wanted to post here to give people a heads up on COMC.com (Check Out My Cards.) I've been dealing with COMC for several years but have run into issues with them in the last number of months.

I made a purchase and requested a shipment on January 24, 2021 and another on April 5, 2021. COMC did not provide any information on the shipping until AFTER I made the purchase and then informed me it would be several months before they would ship the items to me. They gave me shipping dates of May 28, 2021 and September 3, 2021, meaning over 5 MONTHS to wait for shipping.

After patiently waiting, I contacted COMC about a week after the May 28 shipping date for an update... and that is when the excuses began... COVID-19 has left us short-staffed; We have just changed warehouses, so there has been a delay; The popularity explosion in the hobby has increased demand, leading to delays; Health protocols are delaying shipments... Now, over 2 months past the shipping date, COMC not only has not shipped my items, but has not returned any email correspondence.

After several years of good experience with COMC, it appears the COVID-19 pandemic has turned Check Out My LLC. into scam artists in order to get by. They have a FAILING grade with the Better Business Bureau and I believe at this point, my only recourse is to file a complaint with the BBB and report to the US Internet Crime Complaint Centre.

If you are thinking about ordering through COMC / Check Out My Cards, or their partner company, Blowout Cards, I urge you to be VERY cautious! If you have been duped by these clowns, PLEASE file a BBB complaint and report to the Internet Crime Complaint Centre in the USA and in your home country! If it happened to me, and happened to you, I am sure there are many, many more.