Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Prague Premiere all 5 a

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chonicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Prague Premiere all 5 ac

Post by Shambler »

seamus wrote:tak za toto si zaslúžiš aj ten 10 dolárový certifikát :)
This is definitely worthy of the $10 certificate!
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
lizane

Post by lizane »

Shambler wrote:
Agreed! :mrgreen:
RobertHolik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertHolik »

Sammya wrote:HI!

I'm so excited!!! :mrgreen: Today I was at the Prague premiere of the new Narnia movie and it was fantastic! I still shiver a little and it all happened almost five hours ago! It was the first movie premiere I've ever been to and it was so exctiting! All five main stars of this movie were here and also the director Andrew Adamson. I managed to get the autographs of all the actors - Anna Popplewell, Georgie Henley, Ben Barnes, William Moseley and Skandar Keynes. I have also a photo with William and me! {love} Anna told to me "Nice to meet you." and Georgie signed two photos for me, which she haven't done for anyone else :D All of them were so nice and friendly, smiled all the time, signed the photos, gave interwievs and posed for photographers :D Anna and Will signed for everyone, Skandar and Georgie for a half of poeple or so and Ben almost didn't sign at all, but then he returned from inside and signed for half or quarter of people.

My first autograph was Anna Popplewell's. She saw the photos in my hands and I told "May I ask you for your autograph?" and she :"Of course!" and then "What is your name?" and I told her and she personlized one of my photos to me and also added All my love {love} Then I said "Thank you so much!" and she told me "Nice to meet you!" {love} She smiled all the time and was the most lovely one from the actors :D .

Then I got William's autograph. Other fans took photos with him but I was alone and didn't have there anyone to take the photo of me and him. So he signed for me one of my photos and passed. Then one of the professional photographer asked me if I'd like to be on the photo with William. I said yes and he asked William to come back and pose for a photo with me!! {love} It was amazing, I love William and he embraced me over my shoulder! He looked pretty tired but was friendly and smiled to everyone.

My next autograph was Georgie Henley's. I gave her my photo book with two photos of her and she said "Oh, so many photos!" and I wanted to tell her she didn't need to sign both, but she did it until I opened my mouth :D She was very sweet and so nice!

Skandar signed a bit and he almost turned away just before he would signed for me. But he noticed me and my open photo book and returned to sign one of the photos for me :D . I was the last person he signed for, I'm so happy! When I thanked him, he smiled on me :D

Ben really didn't seem like signing. He only posed for photos and smiled. There were some foriegn fans and they still shouted his name but he only looked on them. Then he walked insede with other actors, but those foreign fans were persistent and shouted still. And then, to a surprise of all of us, he returned and started to sign! Not for everyone, but I managed to get one signed photo of him. He was so kind, smiled all the time... {love}

Andrew signed for a few people, but I don't have his autograph, 'cos he singed at the time I was posing for a photo with William :D

There are some photos from the premiere:

- William with me {love}

- Anna, Ben behind her and William from back after their arrival

- Ben smiling after he signed for me :D

- Georgie after she signed

- Skandar and William waving on some people maybe on a balcony :D

- William with a fan

Autographs I got:

Anna:

Ben:

Georgie 2x:
Image Image

Skandar:

William:

That was definitely one of the best experinces in my life and I'll never forget it! :mrgreen:

Enjoy, Sammya ;-)
To je uzasne! (:
A este lepsie je ze tu je niekto z Ceskej Republike (: Aj Si krasna fakt (:
Ja som Slovak a zbieral som podpisy uz aj 10 rokov (:

Mas nahodou MSN alebo take volaco? (: Alebo myspace? (:

Maj sa!
Robert Holik
seamus
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by seamus »

jj...zlatá si na tej fotke :)
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

Hello Romana !
Congrats !
I'm verry happy for you, it's a huge success !
I love the picture of you with Wiliam, you are so lovely ! {thumb2} :D
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Lizanne wrote:
Shambler wrote:
Agreed! :mrgreen:
Why don't we ever get any premiers in South Africa? We suck!!
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ne0ven0m »

Oh wow, that's a fantastic success!!! {up} I'm so happy for you! :D
There's nothing like seeing your own handwriting on a letter addressed to yourself in your mailbox :D
RobertHolik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertHolik »

Yeah, I can easily say the same thing about Slovakia...
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Oh my God, thank you so much! :mrgreen: So many comments :D
How long did you have to wait before the actors started arriving?
Well, they were supposed to arrive at 7 p.m., but I was there at 4:30 :mrgreen: I think it was about 7:30 when they arrive, but I!m not sure, I didn!t look on my watches to not miss something :D
Have you seen the movie? What did you think?
Not yet :mad: But I hope I'm going to see it tomrrow :D
He's probably a bit overwhelmed with his sudden fame, I still believe he's a very down-to-earth nice guy. But he's in every single magazine and newspaper so I think he's like VERY popular right now so it might be very tiresome for him!
Yeah, I agree, it must be something pretty new to be so popular, lol. But it was amazing of him to return and sign {love}
I love your photo with William, he (and you!) looks amazing in it!
:mrgreen: Thanks!!
I didn't notice this til now, but Ben Barnes is hot! phwoar!!
Haha, I agree :mrgreen: Anyway, I love the books as well, but movies (or the one I've seen) are amazing ;-)
jj...zlatá si na tej fotke
:mrgreen: Díky :D
I love the picture of you with Wiliam, you are so lovely !
Thank you {love}
Why don't we ever get any premiers in South Africa? We suck!!
Yeah, it's pretty annoying premieres usually take place in London or New York and only occasionally in other coutries...but this was like the first or the second premiere ever in my coutry, lol :D
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Lizanne wrote: I love the "Narnia" cast but Ben is my favourite of course! {love} Hmm, you say he didn't really sign... :? He's probably a bit overwhelmed with his sudden fame, I still believe he's a very down-to-earth nice guy. {thumb2} But he's in every single magazine and newspaper so I think he's like VERY popular right now so it might be very tiresome for him! :lol: But he sent me a very nice autograph TTM so I just love him!! {??} Speaking of TTM from Ben, I got my autograph from him before he was that famous (before the release of "Narnia") so I cannot help to wonder if he's going to sign that much and that nice as he did before "Narnia"... :? He must be flooded with mail at the moment! I think soon his autograph will become rare (the same when Orlando Bloom hit fame) so huge congrats on getting his ip!! :mrgreen:
I certainly hope he does not stop signing TTM! I just wrote him. I saw the successes from a while back and everyone raved about his performances so far in his career, but I hadn't seen them, so I was waiting for Narnia. Which he was absolutely awesome in!

Great successes Sammya! {up} You must be so happy! I am missing Anna's autograph (and Ben's) but I am still hoping.

BossC