CELINE DION Meet&Greet!! (Updated with PHOTO!)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
F.A.D.E

CELINE DION Meet&Greet!! (Updated with PHOTO!)

Post by F.A.D.E »

Nov 08th, 2007
Oh dear!! I've been trying to come on here and post since yesterday when I received the phonecall but my computer wouldn't work!
I can't believe how cool this is :D I won concert tickets, CD's and most importantly a chance to meet Celine Dion in person during her World Tour when she visits Denmark :D
I entered a TV competition and made a video for one of her new songs called Right Next To The Right One which is originally sung by a Danish musician called Tim Christensen :D

I didn't have much time or things to work with so I made my own little video where I dressed up an apple and an orange as Celine and Tim, gave them faces and put them on a stage and made a music video :D

Today a TV crew came my house!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Four huge camera and soundmen had to squeeze into my TINY TINY room and they couldn't figure own where to put the cameras and lights and I actually told them how to film the intro, where to put the lights and how to get the right angle!!! They told me I was a genius and I asked them if they were looking for a trainee!! *lmao* :lol: It was so cool as we were discussing tecnical video stuff! :D I absolutely HATED being filmed but I had no choice! So if you live in Denmark you can see me tonight on GoAften Danmark on TV2... :oops: (Making a fool of myself...) I told them I loved being BEHIND a camera and not IN FRONT it it - they told me they felt the same which is why they do what they do :D

I am not meeting Celine till June next year but I was thinking last night that if anyone want me to pass on a letter or message on to her you can send it to me and I'll gladly put them all together in a book or something and hand them to her :) I don't know yet if you should PM me or something else... :)

Anyways, just wanted to share :)

Fatima xxx

---------------------------------------

October 2008
Hi everybody.

SO sorry I haven't updated this thread for AGES. It's been almost impossible for me to come on here for the past months. Part of the reason is that I wanted to give you the entire story about meeting Celine but I haven't had the time to get all the details down.

So for now I just (finally) wanted to share my photo with Celine with you guys. It all happened very quickly. There were only 3 M&G winners in total (6 people in all counting their friends)
She spent about 6 minutes with us all before going on stage. I managed to get keep a conversation going with her for almost 3 minutes which was a lot compared to what the rest got :D
We were told she wouldnt sign anything at all and we got strict instructions about NOT to ask her. Everybody else put away their CD covers and photograps except for me :D I didn't ask her for the autograph but I had the photo in my hand so she couldn't avoid seeing it and she asked if I wanted her to sign it :)
I was the only one who had brung a present for her and we stood for a while and talked about it and other personal stuff and she gave me lovely hug (it was very special for me as I was the only one who got a hug) After that she was kind enough to record a voice greeting for my dad on my MP3 player as he is also a great fan of her :D I was so glad that could be done. We were practically stripped for all recording equipment but they did not think about taking that away from me *lol*

All in all it was a very special day. Something I'll always remember. I have always adored her and it was so powerful to stand face to face with her and have such a down to earth moment with her. Anyways, here's the picture of us :)

F.A.D.E

x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I won a meet and greet with CELINE DION!!!

Post by x Pirates-Fan x »

Wow :shock: Thats awesome! Congrats! I wish I could see you on TV :( You'll have to post a vid of it on the site :mrgreen:

x Pirates-Fan x
JonasBrothersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonasBrothersFan »

congrats!!
i wish i can watch you but i cant
hangman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hangman »

Huge Congratulation!!!!! :D :D
Can you post a video? :D :D :D
Isn't it time for a new siggy?? Visit HANGMAN'S GRAPHICS SHOP today!

{star} My site: http://www.freewebs.com/lanod/ {star} You can contact me with any questions here: hangman@fanmail.biz {star} Image ^siggy made by me
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

I don't know how to, sorry :( I can only record it on video...

Fatima xxx
Peyton

Post by Peyton »

That's awesome!!! CONGRATS!
Can you record it or film it and post it on youtube like what you did when you met Milo???

THANKS,
Peyton L.

(p.s. I wish I could watch it but I'm over here in U.S.A.)
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

OMG!! You're so lucky!! My cousin would be so jealous of you because she's like in love with her! lol Congratulations!!
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Fatima {up}

That is so cool :shock:

You really do have to one of our greatest video/designer/avatar/signature experts, and now on tv too :D

We'll have to swap tips :lol:

If you want to send me a copy of the tape, I can get it transferred so it can be posted on here or youtube? If so, PM me for my contact details. Don't use the database ones, as it takes for ever for me to get stuff forwarded :lol:

I totally want to see you meet up with Celine - you can take another photo for me too ;-)

Ian :mrgreen:
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seb88 »

Wow, thats wicked cool Fatima! :shock: You've already met the Heroes cast and now Celine? Congrats {up}
Too bad I dont watch TV2 Denmark too often, it would have been fun to see you there! ;-)

Btw, Tim Christensen is awesome. I love him even though im a swede :mrgreen: ;-) Jump The Gun is one of my fav songs. {thumb2} And Right Next To The Right One is pretty good too!

//Seb 8)
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

That's awesome Fatima {thumb2}! I hope you enjoy every second of getting to meet her! I'm SO excited for you :D! I hope that Ian can get it to where we can all get to watch your video too {up}.