CELINE DION Meet&Greet!! (Updated with PHOTO!)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
F.A.D.E

Re: I won a meet and greet with CELINE DION!!!

Post by F.A.D.E »

bluebird821 wrote:Celine Dion, Elijah Wood you are a very lucky person and well done on getting the autograph. I wonder why she couldnt sign anything the others must be gutted!
After she had signed for me the guards also allowed the others to find their stuff to get signed. So we all ended up getting autographs :)
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

ne0ven0m wrote:That is amazing! I'd love to meet her too but her meet and greet packages are so expensive. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.
There are always competitions to look out for :D Good luck! {up}
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Cows N' Roses wrote:
F.A.D.E wrote:I didn't ask her for the autograph but I had the photo in my hand so she couldn't avoid seeing it and she asked if I wanted her to sign it :)
LOL Well done {thumb2} Wow, this is awesome, you're really lucky and I just love the fact that, you were the only one who thought of bringing her a present (what was it?) and talked to her longer than the others and even got a hug! It must have felt really great and special! I'm really happy for you {thumb2}
Thank you :D I had brought her a framed photograph, a selfmade glass bead bracelet and a book. It was indeed very speicial. Especially as it was a completely sold out concert with about 42000 people.
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Nanci wrote: The holding-the-picture move was really smart lol! And long live voice-recording MP3s!
Thank you ;-) And definetely! :D
Cows N' Roses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cows N' Roses »

F.A.D.E wrote: There are always competitions to look out for :D Good luck! {up}
I entered so many competitions to meet her I lost count but I never won anything. I'm not one to give up easily so I'll keep on trying :mrgreen:
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Cows N' Roses wrote:
F.A.D.E wrote: There are always competitions to look out for :D Good luck! {up}
I entered so many competitions to meet her I lost count but I never won anything. I'm not one to give up easily so I'll keep on trying :mrgreen:
That's definetely the way to go! :D {up}