Daniel Radcliffe - Authentic Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Daniel Radcliffe - Authentic Success!

Post by TheCollector »

I know that this should be in the IP forum, but I thought I should let all our members know that Daniel really will sign if you can catch him in person.

I was appearing as a guest on a Saturday show at the BBC in London on 13th May and I bumped into Daniel Radcliffe. Actually I went out of my way (2 floors in the elevator!!) to bump into him :wink:

A really helpful guy (Evan? something) from the "photo archive" at the BBC gave me a couple of photos to get signed, and Daniel graciously signed them both for my charity. (BTW - I was totally amazed how small he was!!!!) He signed one of them in black marker, and one in metallic pen.

You might think I am totally stupid, but I have been putting off posting this because I sent one of the photos to Robert Pattinson (Cedric on the HP films - as he was on the photo with Daniel) - to ask if he could co-sign it. I think if he will, then the value of the picture at auction must be increased.

To date I have not yet got it back :? It must be be only a couple of weeks, but I am already regretting sending it off :?

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

Wish me luck at getting the other photo back :? As far as I am aware Robert Pattinson is supposed to be a good responder, so fingers-crossed :P

All autos are still going into my next charity aution which will be held in the next couple of months.

Cheers
Ian :mrgreen:
chewytoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chewytoffee »

Wow, congratulations! I'm sure you will get the photo back signed by Robert Pattinson, it could arrive tommorow!

Yep you guessed it I'm a very optimistic person :lol:

Good Luck {up}

The Police Reunion Tour
16th October MEN Arena

UPDATED: 22/05/07
hollybird4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hollybird4 »

Cool! I hope your charity does well, good luck with the Robert Pattinson autograph! :D
-hollybird4
Thorium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Thorium »

Congratulations on your Daniel Radcliffe autograph! {up} I hope you will get the Robert Pattison autograph. :)
Good luck to you.

Thorium
Check this Thorium baby...
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Congrats Ian!!You are SO lucky!! :P Good luck with Robert Pattinson!!!! {thumb2} {thumb2} I'm sure that you will here back from him!! :wink:

Stacey :D
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

Good Luck, hope you can get the photo back soon. I remembered at the beginning of this year, when i get Conlin Firth's autograph, i sent the same photo to Hugh Grant, and asked him to co-sign the photo, and never get it back. Now i am just think if i should write another letter to ask what was going wrong, i have said in the letter, if he could not signed, please send it back (Postage was provided).....

By the way, Daniel's autograph has no trait, it seems like any one can sign it. That is why there are so many fakes on Ebay, and difficult to identify.
Never Give Up!
litoeggnut
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by litoeggnut »

AWESOME SUCCESS!! :D i hope you get a response!
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lydz »

awesome successes!!! Good luck with getting the other one back. You probably will :D
Hope the auction goes well :D
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
down_under
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by down_under »

WOW!!!! :shock: fantastic success! i really hope you get roberts reply, im sure he will reply. This will raise alot of money at your charity auction! :D
eug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eug »

good luck with your charity auctions!
autographs pending: Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Helena Bonham Carter

latest success: Cate Blanchett