Mike Wolfe IN PERSON Success!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
picture_blogger86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mike Wolfe IN PERSON Success!!

Post by picture_blogger86 »

So I just got back from the local Barnes and Noble Signing event where American Pickers' Mike Wolfe was talking about his new book for kids. First of all before you say it's just another book on how kids can make money from garage sales, it's not like that. It's about what they are doing and what they are finding etc.

He is a REALLLY nice guy! If you ever see an advertisement for a book signing near you, you should go. I watch American picker's every now and then. Anyway, i got his autogrpah on his book he signed and a picture i printed out!!!

Here's a collage I made with photogrid.

I also got a picture of me hugging him... I was really embarrased afterwards. I don't know why but I always feel embarrased after hugging any one which was why i was contemplating asking him. After I asked him he said "I was just about to ask you that." lol. :oops: That's not an oops... its me blushing. lol.

here's a picture of his book signed...

I just peeked into the book and I really now want to read it. After I got home I went to Walgreens to find a frame for the picture but even an 8x10 frame was too small. I got two of em because it was buy 1 get one free. lol. I didn't know. I was like why is she handing me two frames. I'm not sure if i should return the frames or not. They could come in handy for something else.

I also had to crop the pictures because i look horrible from the waist down. I was soo happy when Mike asked the lady with my phone to hold it sideways. THANK YOU MIKE. My phone died a little bit after the event..

If you want to see more pictures of the event, i have a blog....

http://girl-from-nj.blogspot.com/

I will post it in like 20-30 minutes. Gotta upload pictures
Recently Received: Paige O'Hara, Don Rickles, Phyllis Smith, Larry The Cable Guy, Sam Elliott, Katharine Ross :)
RTS: Nick Offerman :(
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mike Wolfe IN PERSON Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi picture_blogger86 :)

Congrats on your success {up}

Fanmail 8)
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mike Wolfe IN PERSON Success!!

Post by jamiso »

How exciting! Sounds like you had fun! LOL! He's coming to the same bookstore I met Hilary Duff at earlier this week for a book signing tomorrow. After reading your post, I'm excited to go!
-James