Britney Spears = )

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears = )

Post by Heyheyyou »

That is awesome!! I would love to meet Britney.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Shes virtually always surrounded by paps so how the hell does a fan stand a chance then :roll:

Anyway , congrats {up}
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

autograph hound wrote:Shes virtually always surrounded by paps so how the hell does a fan stand a chance then :roll:

Anyway , congrats {up}
Yeah im not judging here but i doubt this was obtained in person by a chance meeting by a fan,it looks too perfect and non rushed for that plus she is always surrounded by paps and body guards. I have by doubts about this story.
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

johnnylightning wrote:
autograph hound wrote:Shes virtually always surrounded by paps so how the hell does a fan stand a chance then :roll:

Anyway , congrats {up}
Yeah im not judging here but i doubt this was obtained in person by a chance meeting by a fan,it looks too perfect and non rushed for that plus she is always surrounded by paps and body guards. I have by doubts about this story.
well congrats on the autograph. I love Brittany. Just one question. How did your friend just so happen to have a Brittany spears picture with her??
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

peter15 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:

Anyway , congrats {up}
well congrats on the autograph. I love Brittany. Just one question. How did your friend just so happen to have a Brittany spears picture with her??
I was thinking the exact same thing. :?
britneyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by britneyfan »

my friend is always carrying photos of celebs around with her in case she bumps into a celeb. and she had a picture of britney with her on the day she met her. tbh it doesnt bother me if people dont believe it, i know that it is true and i have the photo too proof it. my friend is friends with a few celebs but theres no point telling anyone that - because noone will 'believe it', so think what you want.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

ummm o :neutral: (about the photo, very weird)
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

That is definitely not an in-person Britney, unless this person shared a long lunch with her, haha. She would never have the time to draw a flower in person, not to mention her autograph is way too perfect as others have mentioned.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

velvetgold wrote:That is definitely not an in-person Britney, unless this person shared a long lunch with her, haha. She would never have the time to draw a flower in person, not to mention her autograph is way too perfect as others have mentioned.
thats what i was thinking. something about this success was odd. i think they bought it.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun May 30, 2021 8:15 pm.